Calvary Christian School 5

Posted September 11, 2007
My daughter just started Kindergarten there and absolutely loves the school. Her teacher is amazing and she is learning so much! I would encourage parents to send their children to Calvary!

Calvary Christian School 5

Posted May 05, 2004
My son has only been there for approximately 10 weeks. His grades have improved and he has more self esteem than ever before. He used to mumble but now he speaks loud and clear. He loves his teachers and the Pastor on Staff is a role model. My husband and I are going to put our other son in Calvary next year. It has been one of the best decisions we have made.

Calvary Christian School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
My 7th grader has been there since pre-school and is testing post-high school in all subjects! He is loved, and supported by all of the staff all the kids are. Very rare.

Calvary Christian School
3003 E Kellogg Dr, Wichita, KS  67213
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Calvary Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top