Bardstown, KY

St Joseph School 3

Posted February 15, 2011
My children have attended St. Joe for eight years now, but this year will be our last. While still a good school, we have seen the quality of teaching decline, and the emphasis on rules and regulations increase. The large degree of parental involvement is a definite plus here, but we just don't feel tthe level of education is noticeably better than the local public schools.

Posted May 26, 2010
I am very lucky that we were able to send my son and daughter there. The teacher recognized that my son could not control to sit still and pay attention. They also recognize that he had a hard time retaining information that he might have Auditory Processing Disorder. Sure enough I got him tested and he does have that. I want to thank Mr. Bickett for his caring of and listening to all the students. Mrs. Whiteman and Mrs. Mattingly for telling what they thought was wrong with my son and Mrs. Hagan for helping me get in touch with the speech pathologist to get him tested for language.

Posted September 04, 2007
The only school in Bardstown, pre k thru 8th, that promotes higher academics, christian-living, and parental involvement.

Posted March 02, 2007