Catlettsburg, KY

Calvary Christian School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
Calvary Christian School is a wonderful Christian School. The teachers truly care about the students and it shows every day in their actions. There's not a child in that school that could honesty say they don't feel loved at Calvary Christian!!!

Posted May 05, 2010
Calvary Christian School is one of the best decisions I ever made for my son....they are a true extension of our family.

Posted May 04, 2010
CCS is a fantastic school! My children are receiving a top notch education in a wonderful environment. The teachers and staff of CCS are so dedicated to our kids. I feel so blessed to have my children in this school. Thank you teachers at Calvary Christian School!!!!!! You all are the best.

Posted December 12, 2007
My daughter has been in this school for 9 years. My husband and I are thrilled with the academic quality, close knit students, and spiritual quality of the school. The staff are extremely helpful, and go the extra mile for each student. Students are treated as invividuals and are shown great attention, love, and compassion. Academically, the classes are extremely challenging and are not 'worksheet' oriented. Many field trips, hands on activities, and creative opportunities are given each student. They offer hand chimes, band, praise team, Spanish, art, yearbook, drama, choir, physical education, and former graduates are doing well in colleges (Berea, Transylvania, UK, and Asbury). I highly reccommend this school!

Posted May 29, 2007
- a former student
The staff of this school is extremely dedicated. The school is very involved in the arts. There are many opportunities to join various music groups. The teachers also create a fun and close-knit environment for their students.

Calvary Christian School
17839 Bear Creek Road, Catlettsburg, KY  41129
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Calvary Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top