Elizabethtown, KY

Talton K Stone Middle School 2

Posted September 22, 2012
TK used to an okay school, but it has changed a lot since I have left and gone to the high school. My little sister goes here and is always telling me how bad it's gotten. The dress code has gotten unreasonable, girls can't carry purses because boys can't, no hole in pants even with something under it and just other unreasonable things. Teachers show a lot of favoritism towards the more "popular" students. After the old vice principal left its not the same. This school needs to show every child here respect and care more about the education and the bullying that's going on, not minor problems in dress code!

Talton K Stone Middle School 5

Posted November 17, 2010
My daughter has went from struggling in 5th grade to all A's and B's. She participates in extra activities and has shown just a complete turn around since coming here. I thing the staff and all involved are just a tremendous asset and I adore them!

Talton K Stone Middle School 3

Posted October 29, 2010
TK Stone has a great family atmosphere, and teachers/staff are helpful to students/parents. The students are very respectful and hard workers to earn their grades. Academic area is not challenging, but their grading scores are higher that county schools. Sport participation has 100% favoritism, which it s not good for the school athletic Dept. Coaches favorite their athlete, regardless if they are not the most talented athlete. So watch out for that favoritism when it comes to sports. If we re to settle here in Etown, we would allow our children to attend Etown Independent Schools. Their test scores are higher than county schools and less stressful environment for students/parents within school.

Talton K Stone Middle School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
After moving here from CA. I also wanted to keep my child in a good school with top ratings. I am very pleased. After being station all around the the world this is one of the best schools my child has attended . Hats off to all the staff at Talton K Stone Middle that really makes a different in the lives of students. Thanks Mrs. Sago

Talton K Stone Middle School 4

Posted July 07, 2005
Talton k. Middle School, I think, has worked really hard to make it a better place. The academic rank of this school is also quite high. One thing they can do to improve the students academics is to offer more challenging things for students who think that the class isnt challenging enough or is to easy for them. My child experienced this. She is a straight A student I think however the classes were too easy for her. And when I went to have a conversation with the principal about this she didnt even give me a valid reason for why she couldnt take more challenging class which were more appropraite for her level.

Talton K Stone Middle School
323 Morningside Dr, Elizabethtown, KY  42701
Last modified Talton K Stone Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Talton K Stone Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top