Bad
Good

I think my child love burkhead very munch and we mom dad love it to

My son attended Kindergarten and first grade, and I was impressed by both his teachers. He loved school, and his math and reading skills are above his grade level. The school has some problems, which I think will be fixed when the new school building is finished next year. I would happily continue to send my kids to Burkhead, if we didn't have to move.

my son went here for 3 years before we moved. his kindergarten teacher pushed me to get him put on adhd medicine which i did not feel was needed. i was in and out the school with meeting with the principle and teacher. At the end of the year they wanted me to hold him back which i also did not agree with. The principle and vice principle were rude and inconsiderate. i am very glad my son no longer goes to this school.

My son has been going here for the past 2 years and he is looking forward to going another 4. we really love the school and the teachers.

This is the best elementary school in Elizabethtown. The teachers are extremely dedicated. My son started there with pre-school and finished 5th grade last year. A wonderful 7 years!

Great school! I had two children go through Burkhead. We were very pleased with the learning experience they both had.

My son transferred from another school and we all greatly appreciate the wonderful staff here. He has gained so much insight and knowledge from his positive learning experience here. The are preparing him for the rest of his life.

My son started kindergarten this year at GC Burkhead. His teacher is amazing! He has learned so much and he loves going to school. My older children attending other county schools. I would have to say that GC Burkhead is by far the best elementary school in Hardin County, KY! The curriculum is wonderful. The attitude and level of education and experience of the teachers is extraordinary. The classrooms are well organized and well maintained. They encourage parent involvement.

Last modified G C Burkhead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.