Elizabethtown, KY

Posted October 31, 2013
I think my child love burkhead very munch and we mom dad love it to

G C Burkhead Elementary School 2

Posted August 28, 2012
my son went here for 3 years before we moved. his kindergarten teacher pushed me to get him put on adhd medicine which i did not feel was needed. i was in and out the school with meeting with the principle and teacher. At the end of the year they wanted me to hold him back which i also did not agree with. The principle and vice principle were rude and inconsiderate. i am very glad my son no longer goes to this school.

Posted July 14, 2009
My son has been going here for the past 2 years and he is looking forward to going another 4. we really love the school and the teachers.

Posted February 07, 2009
This is the best elementary school in Elizabethtown. The teachers are extremely dedicated. My son started there with pre-school and finished 5th grade last year. A wonderful 7 years!

Posted February 01, 2009

Posted April 04, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007
Great school! I had two children go through Burkhead. We were very pleased with the learning experience they both had.

G C Burkhead Elementary School 0

Posted July 03, 2007
My son transferred from another school and we all greatly appreciate the wonderful staff here. He has gained so much insight and knowledge from his positive learning experience here. The are preparing him for the rest of his life.

Posted April 18, 2007
My son started kindergarten this year at GC Burkhead. His teacher is amazing! He has learned so much and he loves going to school. My older children attending other county schools. I would have to say that GC Burkhead is by far the best elementary school in Hardin County, KY! The curriculum is wonderful. The attitude and level of education and experience of the teachers is extraordinary. The classrooms are well organized and well maintained. They encourage parent involvement.

Posted September 18, 2006
My daughter has started school this year. She loves going. She loves all her teachers and all the special things she gets to do. Some of the teachers that I had when I went there are her teachers now. I think that is really neat. All the teachers and others at the school are very helpful.

G C Burkhead Elementary School
521 Charlemagne Blvd, Elizabethtown, KY  42701
Last modified G C Burkhead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
G C Burkhead Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top