Posted September 02, 2009

Posted August 19, 2009

Coral Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2008
I have a daughter that started at Coral Ridge for pre-k in 2006 and is now in the 1st grade there. My son started his pre-k this year and I really love this school. The entire staff are so helpful and friendly and they are really good about helping the students individually.

Coral Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2008
My daughter has been a student at Coral Ridge since 2006. This is a wwonderful school. The teachers are very caring, they do all they can to make each and every individual student is successful. I really love this school because no matter what the challenges, your child will be a Coral Ridge Succes story, the faculity is the best!!!

Posted August 10, 2006
My daughter has attended this school since her Pre-K year. We love Coral Ridge it is an excellent school and I would recommend to any parent who has the means to send their child there.

Coral Ridge Elementary School
10608 National Turnpike, Fairdale, KY  40118
Last modified Coral Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top