Bad
Good

Posted April 15, 2015
My daughter has been at Westridge for 2 years. I cannot say enough good things about the faculty, staff, administration, parents and students. It is exactly the kind of school I wanted my daughter to attend. They are creative in their approach to learning and keep the kids involved and excited about expanding their minds.

Posted June 04, 2010
I currently have 2 chilldren at Westridge. My oldest transfered from Collins Lane for his 5th grade year and I was very nervous and feeling guilty for moving him his last year of elementary school. I have been SO impressed with the school as a whole, Mr Lovell, 5th grade teacher and Academic Team Coach in particular. He is by far the best, most caring teacher that I have ever seen. I have been so pleased with both my sons' experience this school year. My other son is in Kindergarten. Even though this is a fairly new school, I think it is the BEST in Franklin Co.

Posted September 18, 2009
Our school is like a big family. The children is our first priority and we want the best for the children that we can give them. Our principle is Greg Roush. He is such a wonderful person he cares so much for the kids and the faculity and staff in our building, he goes up and beyond the call of duty. His main concern is the children and their education. We are all a great big family and we are behind each and every person in our school 100%. The community responds to our school because we respond to them. We are the best school in my opinion because we put our children first and their families up front and we help them anyway that we can. Our moral in our school is the best and anyone would love to be a part of it. We have the best teachers they love the children and want whats best for them.

Posted June 28, 2009
Westridge Elementary is a fairly new school, opening just 6 years ago. But in those 6 years the faculty, staff, parents, and students have worked to make Westridge the most outstanding school in Frankfort. The dedication of the teachers and the involvement of parents is incrediable. Westridge is unique in its atmosphere and level of commitment to the education of our students.

Posted March 26, 2009
Westridge is a great school with a wonderful staff and involved PTO. Principal Roush is very in tune with the children and it's obvious that he really cares about them. I couldn't imagine my children being anywhere else!

Westridge Elementary School
200 Pebblebrook Way, Frankfort, KY  40601
Last modified Westridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top