Greenville, KY

Greenville Elementary School 2

Posted October 25, 2011
I have not had such a wonderful experience with this school. The administration and PTO talk a good game about getting parents involved, but I have not felt welcome at all when visiting my child at school. One woman is particularly rude to me EVERY time I have come to the school. I have also witnessed her talking down to the children she is supposedly helping. My child fights everyday about going to school because she intimidates the kids. I am strongly considering changing to another elementary school.

Posted April 15, 2009
I love being a part of the Greenville Elementary School staff, as well as the Muhlenberg County School District!

Posted July 12, 2008
My child will be entering 3rd grade this 2008-09 school and she is already excited. She has had the most wonderful teachers since Kindergarten and has learned so much. She knows her teachers care about her. They are all committed, caring, and well-trained in all areas. I know the teachers at GES spend much of their personal time and money on their rooms, supplies, and planning. Their leadership is outstanding and I am so proud to be a part of this 'family'.

Posted May 11, 2008

Posted December 15, 2007
Excellent school with caring staff. Wonderful resources for challenged students.

Posted April 23, 2007
As a parent of a third grader at greenville elementary.I would like to thank our teachers and principal for putting our children first.I have spent many hours volunteering in our school and I have seen many positive changes at g.E.S.To me our best change mr. Freeman.When I first heard of him i was concerned about a man who had no children .However I need to say that concern is gone.I know first hand that he cares about our children the wealthy ones, the cute ones, all of our children are his first priority. All of them! may god continue to bless the staff and students at greenville elementary school!

Posted March 04, 2005
- a former student

Greenville Elementary School
201 East Main Cross, Greenville, KY  42345
Last modified Greenville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top