Hanson, KY

Hanson Elementary School

Posted September 17, 2009
My children and now my grandchildren attended Hanson. The faculty is sincerely interested in helping to teach our children to be the finest adults and citizens they can be. Our children have great pride in Hanson and maintain relationships with the faculty long after attending. Hanson is a blue -ribbon school!

Hanson Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2008
I was not happy at all when my child started Hanson Elem. She was being bullied and there was nothing being done about it at school, Her teacher was not nice at all, and she made no friends at all. After a year at Hanson, my child left to go to Greenville Elementry School, she is getting along with aa lot of students and is now making strait A's. All the teachers are as sweet as can be and the pricable Lee Freeman is the best princable any school could wish for. Although hanson has good test scores, i still belilve it needs some improvment. -Josh-

Hanson Elementary School 5

Posted February 21, 2007
Hanson is the best school in this area!! They received Blue Ribbon status for the 05/06 school year. The teachers are wonderful and they truly care about your children. My child is now in first grade and is already reading on a third grade level. The teachers and staff work with the children so they can achieve their very best. I truly believe that if it was not for the parent volunteers this school would not be what it is today! I am a parent volunteer and I can see first hand what all our teachers have to do though the day and there is no way they would be able to have time for our kids or to have a life outside school if it was not for the parent volunteers. This school is the best overall in all subjects and that is because of our wonderful teachers.

Hanson Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2004
My child has been going to this school for 4 years and through the leadership of its entire staff and parent volunteers I believe my child is getting the best academic and cultural experience she can in our area. I am a single Dad and my daughter has always had excellent nurturing and caring teachers throughout her time here. Their test scores are always ranked high in the state and the school offers a wide variety of activities for their students and parental involvement is highly encouraged. They even go so far as to have special times for grandparents as well. The school is an integral part of the town and Hopkins County. If I had to sum it up I would say Hanson Elementary School is more like a large family who works together to make sure their is no child left behind!

Hanson Elementary School
121 Eastlawn Dr, Hanson, KY  42413
Last modified Hanson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top