9-12 & Ungraded
Hartford, KY

Posted December 12, 2012
i was at the school. I thing this school is the cools. Like to know hald this school is going.

Posted January 14, 2010
OC is a rural high school in the south (this can be negative) but provides some great things for students. This is a very safe and orderly school and the staff is nurturing to and concerned about young people. Stuents can excel if they take advantage of AP classes and other opportunities. Teacher quality is improving and administrative staff are caring and involved.

Ohio County High School 0

Posted February 06, 2009
As a student for four years at ochs, i respect every one in the adminisrtation, mostly Mr.Hillard one of the ag teachers, Mr.Hillard taught me more than you will ever know, although some do not have a apriciation for agriculture, i do, because someone has to be a farmer. And Mr. hillard deserves so much including respect.

Ohio County High School 1

Posted July 22, 2008

Ohio County High School 3

Posted May 06, 2008
School does not promote teachers' respect towards students. Teachers are very unwilling to cooperate with students. Also, teachers are very unwilling to put grades in the system in a timely manner, therefore allowing students who are average or above average to have deficient progress reports.

Ohio County High School 2

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted September 19, 2007
I don't know about this school compared to other High Schools, but compared to the middle school in Ohio County it is excellent!

Ohio County High School 3

Posted January 20, 2005
I presently have 2 children attending this school. One a senior(average student), the other a sophomore(has an IEP, receiving Special Ed. services). Dealing with teachers for the oldest has been a breeze. It is another story with the youngest, not all experiences have been bad but enough for me to caution other parents to keep an eye on your child if they receive Special Ed. services. Some Special Ed. teachers are great while others, well they are just getting a paycheck. The Director of Special Ed. has been great to work with, but she has been ill of late and on a LOA. I have to constantly check progress on the IEP, they seem to not want to go by the letter of the IEP, so watch that. They have a poor Parent Involvement Policy, needs changes. I can't eat lunch with my kids. Quality of academics is very good.

Ohio County High School 5

Posted January 04, 2005
First of all, comparing this high school to my old one, this one is far way better. The technical and elective classes are amazing. The teachers are slightly not as good at my school, but the clases make up for that. The Assistant Principal is better than my old school assistant principal. But no one likes the assistant Principal due to the fact he controls the discipline in the school. I dont know much about parent involvement, since my mom doesnt really car what I do, as long as I pass. The student body itself is one of the friendliest I've ever came in contact with. The rules are way better than my old school. I believe if a school doesnt have much rules or uniforms, there wouldnt be any school shootings. But overall, I love this school, I wish I went to OCHS for my freshman year.

Ohio County High School
1400 South Main St, Hartford, KY  42347
Last modified Ohio County High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ohio County High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top