Hopkinsville, KY

Posted October 28, 2011
My family LOVES Heritage Christian Academy! The teachers and faculty are wonderful Christian examples for our children. The teacher/child ratio is excellent. The curriculum is challenging. The facility is clean and neat. We love attending the sports events and experiencing the HCA spirit. GO WARRIORS!

Posted June 05, 2011
Our oldest daughter just graduated from HCA last week with 35 of her closest friends. Over 50% of them have been in class with her since Kindergaraten and they were awarded close to $100,000 in scholarships. She was honored to be a Govenor's Scholar last summer and graduated with over a 4.0 GPA. She was involved in every school organization and a officer in most of them. She is very well prepared for college and WKU this fall. We could not be happier with the Christian based education she received there.

Posted November 29, 2010
We have been at HCA for three years now... preschool and now kindergarten. We came so close to sending our child to public school. I'm so glad we didn't. It's unfortunate that even the best public schools here are far inferior. After talking to another parent who has had children in both the public schools and HCA and hearing that at one of our "best" schools a kindergartener was threatening to kill his classmates, I decided that I had to know that my child was safe and cared for each day. I also had to know that my child was going to school with other children who were being raised in a Christian home that focuses on being a productive member of society and embracing social responsibility. I'm just saying this like it is... this county has some great public school administrators, but the lack of parenting and the prevailing something-for-nothing culture here has destroyed the public schools and the administration's ability to improve it. You can't have good schools when parents don't care how they are raising their children. Teachers and principals can only do so much. I'm thankful for every day that we can keep our child in HCA and out of the public schools.

Heritage Christian Academy 1

Posted January 25, 2010

Posted January 22, 2010
My daughter has been at the school for ten years. We have found that her educational opportunities and needs are met by the educators while keeping her with her age group. She is an above average student. Two years ago, I had her tested at an independent site to make sure her learning was on target and she was above average for her grade and age. During the illness of her Dad, the staff and students were very supportive. Her religious education is excellent. The sports program, academics, and Christian surroundings have been excellent. I have had a child in public school and was not a good experience.

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted May 03, 2009
We have been at HCA for several years now, and we have enjoyed everyone of them! The teachers are very hepful and caring, and school atmosphere is contagious! It is like a big family! We've had by far, a much better experience at HCA than at UHA. You are genuinely cared about as a student and person inside and outside of school, you are not constantly hounded about fundraising, and everyone is treated fairlyand equally as they should be!

Posted December 12, 2008
I have two daughters that are or have been students at HCA. The eldest, is now enrolled as a freshman at Georgetown College in Lexington , KY and was the recipient of a aubstantial 4 year presidential scholarship. She attend HCA for 13 years, beginning in kindergarden. While at HCA, she also completed 9 hours of dual credit courses at the Hopkinsville community college. She participated in a broad range of scholastic and civic organizations as well as cheerleading. Both she and her younger sister, now a sophmore also participated in advanced and or AP classes. I have said all of this to say that our family could not be more pleased with the opportunities afforded our children by HCA. We feel that the teachers honestly care about each individual student and are all willing to take the time to provide personalized instruction if it is needed. We highly recommend HCA.

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted July 10, 2008
there are great teachers,escpecially Mrs.Felts! she is so nice and helpful and understanding. And we will all miss Mr.Pritchett, who was my homeroom teacher in the 2006-2007 year. Audrey Barnett of HCA 7th grade 2008-2009

Heritage Christian Academy
8349 Eagle Way, Hopkinsville, KY  42240
Last modified Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top