Bad
Good

Christian County Middle School 2

Posted August 27, 2014
I really don't care for this school for so many reason. It seems to have a diversity problem when it come to what school your kid attends. Kids who live less than f3 miles from HHS or HMS are sent 5 miles to CCHS or CCMS.

Christian County Middle School 5

Posted February 06, 2009
I rate this school a 5 is because they take good care of their children and they have a great cirriculum.

Christian County Middle School

Posted September 18, 2008
I attended this school and now my son goes there also. My son has NEVER enjoyed school until this year. He LOVES going to school and the playing sports. The coaches keep a weekly check on grades and require those that need extra help to attend study hall before they can report to practice after school. The teachers have been great at staying in contact with me and suporting my son. He is even starting to set higher academic goals for himself.

Christian County Middle School 2

Posted September 12, 2008
I hated christian county when i went there in 2007 it was so boring not enough of fun things i could bearing learn it was so boring

Christian County Middle School 4

Posted August 20, 2006
As a former teacher in this school I am pleased to say I was a part of this staff. The staff was very well educated and very compassionate about the students. I would send my students there.

Christian County Middle School 3

Posted February 19, 2005
My oldest daughter entered middle school here 6th grade and incountered a drastic change in her lifestyle and perception of school, that is to be expected from a change with so much influence, she has been an honor student like clockwork from day one in kindergarden, up until this school year, we have incountered many challenges at this school.My daughter has overcome 90% of the hurdles in her way, my advise to all parents would be keep in constant contact. Communicate with the school staff(teachers,guidence councilers, and principals)and stay involved. Most of all support and incourage your childern. Middle school is a milestone to say the least. I trusted my daughter and it amazed me how she just showed me what she was capable of fixing and maintaining.

Christian County Middle School 4

Posted October 27, 2004
This is a pretty good school overall,not perfect but then no scool is.My daughter is in honors classes and I am very pleased w/ her teachers and her performance in all of her classes. My mother went to this school years ago and she loved it(1963-1965).Overall a good school.

Christian County Middle School
210 Glass Ave, Hopkinsville, KY  42240
Last modified Christian County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.