Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

I receive a basic conduct update every day on my child. I also have been in the classroom and seen my child's teachers do a great job managing everyone while teaching.

My son is finishing Kindergarten at Millbrooke. He also attended the preschool although it is no longer available at this school due to restructuring grades. Both have been great experiences for him. I feel like he is right now track with where he needs to be and has had lots of care and attention from his teachers. Millbrooke is the number one public school in Hopkinsville, KY families pick. I've known families to move to make sure their child can attend.

My Granddaughter attends Millbrook and so did her big brother. Awesome school with a great staff!!

My daughter has gone to Millbrooke since she began elementary school. I find the staff to be well trained and tuned in to what the children need in any given situation. My only complaint is drop off and pick up. There really does need to be an addition of some kind to keep all of the vehicles off of the road in the mornings and afternoons. I have seen, on more than one occasion, cars swirving speedily around the parked vehicles waiting at drop off/pick up. I do have to say though, the staff does ensure the safety of the children during these hours.

My son has attended Millbrooke since he started school and i just wanted to say 'the staff there does an excellent job! Thank you so much. Next yr he will be in third grade adn I know that year will also be great.

Last modified Millbrooke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.