Emma B. Ward Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2013
Good school, great teachers even a couple there that I went to school with. Great location, great building, wonderful gym, could use a better playground. A very useful cafeteria- but horrible food...I can't get my kids to eat anything. I have to pack their lunch- EVERYDAY !! I even went to the school with them to try the food out, now I feel just fine about packing their lunch! I remember school lunches were not bad at all when I was at school. What happened guys??

Emma B. Ward Elementary School 4

Posted March 04, 2009
My son has been in this school for 3yrs and 2 more yrs to go. I have 2 more sons to go through in the years to come and I am more than comfortable and pleased with the job that EBW is doing. I do feel that there is room for improvement, but that is the case with every school. I do not believe that all schools are perfect. That is just me.

Emma B. Ward Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2005
I have three children (2nd, 3rd and 4th grades) and in this wonderful school. We have had nothing but the best experience with all the teachers and staff.

Emma B. Ward Elementary School 5

Posted April 05, 2005
My son has attended this school for 4 years. We have had a most pleasant experience with all administrators.

Emma B. Ward Elementary School
1160 Bypass North, Lawrenceburg, KY  40342
Last modified Emma B. Ward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emma B. Ward Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top