Bad
Good

Good school, great teachers even a couple there that I went to school with. Great location, great building, wonderful gym, could use a better playground. A very useful cafeteria- but horrible food...I can't get my kids to eat anything. I have to pack their lunch- EVERYDAY !! I even went to the school with them to try the food out, now I feel just fine about packing their lunch! I remember school lunches were not bad at all when I was at school. What happened guys??

My son has been in this school for 3yrs and 2 more yrs to go. I have 2 more sons to go through in the years to come and I am more than comfortable and pleased with the job that EBW is doing. I do feel that there is room for improvement, but that is the case with every school. I do not believe that all schools are perfect. That is just me.

Last modified Emma B. Ward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.