Posted July 18, 2012
I have a special needs daughter that attends Lawler and I couldn't ask for any better care for her. Her educational needs have been met by all teachers and even teachers she doesn't have love her. I know as a parent I play a huge role in my child's educational career, Being involved not only at school but also at home is so important in a child's life. Lawler teachers go above and beyond for their students and families! I am so blessed that my child attends this school and is loved so much!

Oran P Lawler Elementary School 2

Posted February 22, 2012
My autistic son attends this school. It has been nothing but stressful it fighting to get him the help he needs. I went here as a child myself and thought the school was great. Being a parent of a child with special needs has opened my eyes. This school may be great for the typical child with no disabilty, but for the child with the disabilty it is my opinion that educational needs are frequently overlooked. Teachers don't spend the time needed with these kids or at least mine.

Posted January 03, 2010
This school has teachers who really get the best out of kids!

Posted October 04, 2009
The school is very warm and friendly, makes students and parents feel welcome. Teachers and principal care about students.

Posted August 09, 2005
Both of my kids are in the school, and my son has been going there now for 5 years and he loves it there,they have a good PTO at the school, and alot of activities for the kids through out the year.

Oran P Lawler Elementary School
174 Schoolhouse Rd, Leitchfield, KY  42754
Last modified Oran P Lawler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oran P Lawler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top