Lexington, KY
Before care: Yes

Posted January 11, 2013
We transferred to Seton from out-of-state and felt an instant connection when we visited the school. Our children have attended the school for 3 years & we could not be happier. The staff is friendly & knowledgable & the facilities are always clean & well-kept. The teachers are amazing! They are attentive & warm & bring creative new ideas to the classroom from Pinterest selections to the art fair to learning concepts. I have been especially pleased with communication with the teachers/staff. My emails/phone calls receive immediate attention & I never feel that any question or concern is too small. I appreciate that the teachers know us by name & that they are always approachable and accessible. The parent involvement in the school is unparalleled; you are encouraged to help in the classroom, serve lunch & go on field trips. These times give me the opportunity to meet other parents & spend time with the students. When I drop my kids off in the morning, I know they will be in a safe, respectful enviroment with wonderful people to guide their learning. They are truely happy and I couldn't ask for more. I would recommend Seton to everyone because Seton is our home!

Posted December 04, 2012
This is the third year for our child to be in attendance at St Elizabeth Ann Seton school since starting in preschool in 2010 and now in 1st Grade. Whenever you enroll your child for private education you automatically start with high expectations of the education and experience he or she may receive. At this point we can honestly say that our expectations have been far exceeded. We are so pleased with Seton s commitment to their core values of Faith, Knowledge & Discipline and their faculty and staff lives and breathes it daily. We are amazed by the skill set our son has already acquired academically while only in the first grade and the content of his character reaffirms us that we made the right decision on his education. I am confident that we will continue our son s education through 8th Grade at Seton, especially if he has any say in the matter as he truly loves everything about the school.

Posted November 18, 2012
We knew our search for a school for our son was over as soon as we stepped foot into Seton Catholic School and experienced such warmth and acceptance. Not only is it a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence but it is a school that feels right for our family. The staff is excellent, the students are great, there is such a feeling of welcome and a great sense of community. I know we made the best choice and love to see my son clapping when he sees his church and school and starts yelling "hoooooray" at the top of his lungs!

Posted November 16, 2012
Seton Catholic School has been such a blessing to our family. We are so pleased with all that Seton has to offer. Our son is in third grade now and has been at Seton since Kindergarten. He loves going to school and it has been a wonder to watch how much he has grown these past four years. The teachers at Seton are exceptional and they expect the very best from each student. Seton has been exactly what we wanted for our children: Outstanding academics, excellent programs, exceptional teachers, a fantastic principal and staff, a safe environment, a positive atmoshere and a Catholic school with a Faith, Knowledge and Discipline based mission. We look forward to the future with Seton for our son and soon our daughter. We know their futures are bright. Seton Stars Rise Above!

Posted November 15, 2012
Our family has been very pleased with Seton for the six years that we have been here. I am always pleased with what I see my kids accomplish. When talking with friends whose chilren don't go to Seton I always walk away proud that my kids go to such a wonderful school. Our children both started in the preschool program that is in my opinion the BEST in town. The preschool offers a full day program for those that work full-time. After attending preschool the children can go to playschool until 6:00. If I can't be at home with my kids then I can't think of a better place to send them. We are now in the third grade and love to see how much our kids have grown in the six years we have been at Seton. With Seton's Faith, Knowledge and Discipline I know my children will be confident, smart and well rounded individuals. Seton Stars Rise Above!

Posted November 11, 2012
Seton Catholic School has been a wonderful school for all 4 of my children. My oldest son was 3 years old when he started at Seton and now he's in the 6th grade. My kids have never once complained a day about going to school. They wake up every day, eager to learn and excited to go to school. The Principal and the teachers are top notch and they truly care about their students. We are happy to sacrifice attending a Catholic school because it is well worth it!!! The school truly focuses on faith, knowledge and discipline. The smaller classrooms make your children accountable because they have to interact more with the teachers and other students which makes them more engaged and increases their knowledge. I am happy to recommend Seton Catholic School. It is no wonder they recently won the Blue Ribbon Award because it is truly "A school of Excellence!"

Posted November 11, 2012
We just started Seton this year with our daughter in Kindergarten. The experience has been everything we hoped. The teacher is very attentive and compassionate, but also pushes for direct involvement by the parents and we can see wonderful results. Fairness and respect are also taught and encouraged. We are very happy at Seton! Not only do we feel as if our daughter is receiving a wonderful education, but we also are part of a wonderful community and want to be involved.

Posted November 11, 2012
Our family has been very enthusiastic about our decision to raise our family in a private Catholic school setting. Seton Catholic School has provided a complete spectrum of solid academic education based in faith, knowledge and discipline. Our children will be well prepared for their future!

Posted November 10, 2012
Seton Catholic School has been great for my children. The teachers and staff have high expectations of the students and will do whatever it takes to help the children reach those expectaions. When I talk with friends in other schools I am pleasantly surprised at what my children are learning and accomplishing at Seton as compared to other schools in the area. Parents are encouraged and welcome to volunteer as much as they choose too. Because of the small grade size, it is easy to get to know most all of the parents and children in your childs grade as well as other grades which is a compfort in knowing the families and friends my children are surrounded by at school and outside activities. I also appreciate the multitude of afterschool activity options provided by the school. The only somewhat negative is that we don't have a cafeteria or gym. But, we have hot lunch from restaurants brought in 3 days a week which my children enjoy much more than they would cafeteria food and our PE program is second to none even without a gym. They have even been successful in making the most of the negative so that the experience is as good as a school with those facilities!

Posted November 09, 2012
Education is a priority in my household and I would not consider sending my children to any other school. Our experience at Seton has been exceptional. We have been with the school since its second year and have watched the curriculum grow by leaps and bounds. I feel the use of technology is incredible and that Seton's curriculum is second to none in this area. Even though it is a Catholic school, Seton has many students who are not Catholic. It is a safe, warm, and welcoming community. Parents are encouraged to volunteer and be a part of the school. Teachers and staff are always available to answer questions or to work with parents who have special needs for their children. Seton has always been open to new ideas to better the school. It is a place where faculty, staff, parents, and students have worked together to help their school become a true blue ribbon school.

Seton Catholic School