Posted October 16, 2010
My 10 year old son has attended KORE for 2 months and is so much more independent doing homework. The teachers understand how to challenge him in a way that he can accept and excel. He is truly getting the basic building blocks in his learning that were missing before in public school. We are loving it!

Posted August 24, 2010
My 12 year old son has flourished at KORE He has entered his 2nd year there. He has learned vital skills to help him succeed in high school and beyond.

Posted August 23, 2010
My son has learning disabilities that led to teasing and bullying in a prior school. At KORE academy he is treated with respect and thus has flourished academically and socially. Bravo KORE !

Posted August 23, 2010
After only six months at KORE, my daughter has shown great strides both academically and socially. Her confidence level has increased and she now has a renewed interest in learning. The teachers and staff are phenomenal!

KORE Academy 1

Posted August 16, 2010
I recently tried to enroll my child in this school and after gathering all the information they requested and paying their 75.00 fee, I was told that they couldn't take her because she was "too far behind". I was under the impression this school was for children with educational difficulties. I think the school was wrong to advertise that they were a school for children with educational difficulties.

Posted November 23, 2009
My daughter has flourished at Kore! Small class sizes and individualized learning strategies make this a wonderful school.

Posted January 07, 2009
I have a son with very severe dyslexia that started attending Kore last year and until he started attending Kore he has regained his confidence and is finally starting to learn. The Kore staff is the best I have ever seen. The classes are small. My son has made more advances academically in under a year than he made in the four years that he attended public school.

KORE Academy
4300 Nicholasville Road, Lexington, KY  40515
Last modified KORE Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
KORE Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.