K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Our family has been very pleased with KORE. We have a 7th grader and I can tell you that the entire curriculum is not online though history is. Incorporating technology is very positive. Their class learns in a lot of different ways--science labs, making videos, writing stories, making art. We like the smaller class sizes , the lack of bullying, the way the kids accept each other. The teachers have been nothing short of phenomenal.

This is the worst school I have ever seen!! They have only one method of teaching. They are very rigid and do not try to meet the students needs.

This is not a school for children with learning disabilities. The entire curriculum is on the computer . They do not use any individualized methods of teaching to help the students learn and grow. If your student cannot learn the material by reading it from a computer do not go to this school because no other methods will be offered or used!

My 10 year old son has attended KORE for 2 months and is so much more independent doing homework. The teachers understand how to challenge him in a way that he can accept and excel. He is truly getting the basic building blocks in his learning that were missing before in public school. We are loving it!

My 12 year old son has flourished at KORE He has entered his 2nd year there. He has learned vital skills to help him succeed in high school and beyond.

My son has learning disabilities that led to teasing and bullying in a prior school. At KORE academy he is treated with respect and thus has flourished academically and socially. Bravo KORE !

After only six months at KORE, my daughter has shown great strides both academically and socially. Her confidence level has increased and she now has a renewed interest in learning. The teachers and staff are phenomenal!

I recently tried to enroll my child in this school and after gathering all the information they requested and paying their 75.00 fee, I was told that they couldn't take her because she was "too far behind". I was under the impression this school was for children with educational difficulties. I think the school was wrong to advertise that they were a school for children with educational difficulties.

My daughter has flourished at Kore! Small class sizes and individualized learning strategies make this a wonderful school.

I have a son with very severe dyslexia that started attending Kore last year and until he started attending Kore he has regained his confidence and is finally starting to learn. The Kore staff is the best I have ever seen. The classes are small. My son has made more advances academically in under a year than he made in the four years that he attended public school.

Last modified KORE Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12