9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

North Laurel High School

Posted May 17, 2008
this is and excellent school i am about to graduate and i would just like to thank freddy cornett and larry welch two of the few good teachers and north laurel high school

Posted March 30, 2008
I am about to graduate from North and I think that it is a very fine school with teachers who are willing to help you to succeed!

North Laurel High School 1

Posted November 18, 2007
The great majority of teachers in this school lack the will to help students who genuinely want to succeed.

Posted November 09, 2007
Excellent Leadership. The school is in outstanding condition!

Posted May 30, 2007
I have had 2 children to graduate from NLHS and one who is attending now. I have been very pleased with the education that each of my children have received while attending North. I would rate several of the teachers among the best in the state. Roger and Sue Wright, Lynn White, Tami Herrell, Bridget Napier and Susie McCowan just to name a few. I have gone through 3 administrators while my children have been there and I have been pleased with all of their leadership qualities.

Posted May 03, 2006
I am attended North for four years, I thought it was a very good school. The teachers were really great for the most part. The activities and sports were great. Everyone was very helpful.

Posted August 29, 2005
Just a note, I have a child who has attended both South High and North High. Comparing the two, I think North High has better class choices and the 6 classes instead of 4 blocks is a better way of teaching. They have more classes to help with career choices as well as DRIVERS ED. Rachel G. who is a counselor is awesome, Sharon Y. is awesome as well. I am sure alot of other people there are as well, I have only dealt with those two and the office staff whom are great to deal with as well. Secondly, the traffic situation at North is absolutely the smoothest traffic flow I have ever seen. South High traffic is dangerous and NO ONE, including the parents give turn signals, everyone just zooms in and out and someone will be killed or badly hurt if something isn't done with this situation.

North Laurel High School 2

Posted July 27, 2005
We are absolutely disgusted with the way that the staff at NLHS has treated our daughter this past year. As parents were snubbed and spoken to with condescending tones whenever we dealt with the administration. I am looking into every option out there so that my child will not have to be subjected to another year at this miserable institution!

Posted May 08, 2005
The NJROTC program here is excellent. I am a third year cadet and I am about to be a fourth year cadet. Without this school, I couldn't have had an oportunity to be in this program. North Laurel High School is a great place to learn.

Posted March 26, 2005
North Laurel High School is a great school for anyone to go to. The administration is so caring and giving. Like Micah said, they'll do anything to help us. The subject matter that is taught is wonderful. The teachers definitely help to prepare you for future education. If you're ever having trouble in a class, they'll do everything they can to help. We have great sport teams. Plus, although our school is strict, they still allow us to have fun. Personally, I love North and couldnt imagine ever going to another school.

North Laurel High School
1300 East Hal Rogers Parkway, London, KY  40741
Last modified North Laurel High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.