K-12|Private

Bad
Good

No one would characterize me as a great student or Christian but I want better for my child. We moved to Florida and our children now attend public school in a better neighborhood than our school options when living in Louisville. Both of our children are at the top of their class and our younger takes math lessons in the next higher grade. Northside did something that was right for them. They worked with us financially. Ms Giese takes her job personally and is the highest quality of professional. She is not the only one, just my child's favorite. They teach responsibility and hard work. I like that they also teach faith.

I went to this school for eight years, and I loved every single year. Northside made learning fun, and every day I was excited to go to school. Overall the teachers were kind and were always trying to help us get a better understanding. This school did an amazing job of teaching me not only academically but also spiritually. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to get an amazing education.

blah blah blah horrible school. I have back pains from hauling desks out of the attic and down three floors of the school building. I also helped move the entire high school to another part of the campus.

PARENTS PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE! This year my child went to school here at northside and they are so focused about saving souls and making theirself look good they forget about the children! This year they didn't even finish not one of their books!!!!! And also if u do plan onsending your child here I will inform you they make them do manual labor instead of teaching them because the school can not afford to pay people to do it for them!!! So my advice is to not send them to this school beacaus they will not be prepared for collage or anything they might do..... But if you want them to learn nothing except for them to do work and be out of school for no reason then this is the school for you.... And on top of that the teachers are unprofessional and have way more authority then what they deserve....

I graduated from Northside Christian School in 97 and all I can say about the quality of education is that it is HORRIBLE. This school is so focused on saving souls that they breeze by education as if it is not important at all. When I finally got to college I realized that this school prepared me for NOTHING and I will not send my kids there whatsoever. It is the parents job to make sure they are growing a personal relationship with the lord not the schools. Children need to be allowed to explore to learn and that is something we did not do at this school. Don't get me wrong it is a great environment for impressionable children to be in to protect them, but they will be limited in what they learn and read about.

I have a 5th and 2nd grader and have been there for 3 years now and my kids have really improved since they started there. The teachers are caring and really hands on with the students, they make sure all kids are on the same "page" no kid is left behind. Parent always know whats happening with there children if they are having a bad day or get hurt. I love the student to teacher ratio it really helps if your child is stuggling. I'm proud to know that my children are getting a great education, a great teachers/principal.

Last modified Northside Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12