Posted February 17, 2014
I think the rating of a 4 is very low for this school, they should at least be a 6 or 7. Years ago before Mrs. Robertson was brought in as principal I would say a 4 would be right, but with the new staff and administration at Overdale, they are a much better school now. They have many extra activities for the kids including drama club, choir and band, honor classes, student television production and many others! Definitely a wonderful school, and their testing scores have gone up tremendously over the past 5 years as well!! PTA at Overdale is also wonderful!!

Posted February 17, 2014
I went to school at Overdale from K-5 and I loved it there!! The principal and teachers are great! They have lots of afterschool stuff, and the school building itself is really nice, and new!

Overdale Elementary School 2

Posted September 24, 2010
I am glad they finally got a new school, they really needed one, but they are very UNORGANIZED. Yesterday, Sept 23,2010 my 8 year old grandson was on a bus for 1 1/2 hours. There was no way to find out what happened, no one answered phone at school or Board of Education. If they had an accident, no one would know and no one knows the bus route to even check on kids. Why isn't there an emergency phone number when these things happen?????

Overdale Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2009

Overdale Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2009
My son was three years old when he first started preschool at Overdale. He was having some speech issues and we looked into getting him evaluated to see if we could get him into the Headstart program. After being evaluated at Overdale Elem, his speech wasn't as bad as we thought so they allowed him to start preschool there. He stayed in preschool at Overdale for two years. I must say that doing this helped his speech tremendously! He's currently five years old and talks nonstop now! He is actually going to be in Kindergarten tomorrow and he is very excited!

Overdale Elementary School 0

Posted June 12, 2009
now that overdale has new leadership it is a nicer school.mrs.robertson is very kid friendly.the staff is very nice.can't wait till construction is done.

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted April 16, 2009

Overdale Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2008
I have two children in Overdale. The teachers are pretty good. The principle needs to smile and act like she likes the kids. Every time I am there, I have never seen her smile or interact with the kids. I feel if you are going to be a principle at an elementary school, you need to make the environment alittle bit fun , at the least. Other then the principle, Overdale isnt a bad school.

Overdale Elementary School 3

Posted July 07, 2007

Overdale Elementary School
651 Overdale Dr, Louisville, KY  40229
Last modified Overdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Overdale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.