Posted September 30, 2014
My 6year old son has got the place here..we are happy to be with them.

Posted September 30, 2014
I think Stopher is the best elementary school in Jefferson County,our whole family love it.My son improved so much in reading and math.Since we are not native English speaker,we are very anxious about the reading and writing class.However,our son adapt well and he learned so fast.We cannot be more proud of him and appreciate all the hard work his teacher made.Way to go!Stopher Elementary!

Posted April 21, 2013
I have two children at Stopher. At our first orientation I had an extremely negative first impression, but it has turned out to be a great place for my kids because their classroom teachers/assistants are amazing!! As far as some of the related arts teachers go, I don't appreciate some of their rude attitudes....I volunteer a lot at school and interact with them often. The most rude person at the school is the principal, I have always had issues with her inability to articulate clarifications such as why students are required to take Chinese versus Spanish, and she has been randomly rude to me while I've been at the school. She really needs to learn how to speak to people more kindly and I certainly hope she does not speak to her students that way. I am just thankful she is just the principal and not the teacher :) As long as the teachers stay great through the years I will be happy!

Posted October 03, 2012
I have two kids go to this school. Everything is perfect. However, did any parents notice the communication tower over this school? I'm worried about the radiation. Kids spend 8 hours in the school. Parents, let's talk to the board about this serious issue.

Posted May 03, 2012
We have 3 boys attending Stopher and we absolutely love it. The school has great principal, staff and teachers. It offers great academic program and so many after school activities. It also has strong PTA and very involved parents.

Posted May 04, 2011
Our three children attend Stopher Elementary and our entire family is extremely happy with the school!! Our children are not only thriving academically, but are excited to get up and go to school each day. We also appreciate the Gifted Program, which is both challenging and fun for the students. The teachers are excellent and they provide an enthusiastic and challenging, hands-on learning environment. Stopher School is a happy place for our children to begin their education!

Posted December 29, 2010
Our child attended Stopher for only 2 grades BUT loved everything about it. We unfortunately relocated and hated to leave this school. Our child loved the teachers! This school offered a gifted program, after school programs and the technology was first rated.

Posted October 20, 2010
There are so many afterschool programs there's really no need for any additional extra curricular activities. They can do everything from fencing to golf!

Posted October 19, 2010
Wonderful school! The teachers are committed to all students being successful! If you are interested in coming to Stopher I would encourage you to call the school to set up a tour.

Posted August 27, 2010
My child has been at this school for three years and we absolutely love it. I researched several schools while we were going through registration, and am thrilled that we were able to get in at Stopher. My child has excelled in the classroom and has also been able to participate in many after school programs. Chinese and Latin are also part of the special area rotation, which we love. The parental involvement is also amazing.

Stopher Elementary School
14417 Aiken Rd, Louisville, KY  40245
Last modified Stopher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stopher Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top