9-12 & Ungraded
Louisville, KY

Posted October 08, 2011
Valley is a good school ; but there NJROTC & Medical program are outstanding .

Posted May 19, 2011
The teachers, coaches, and principals at Valley were successful in lifting thousands of students into more productive and rewarding careers. Just as vital was the respect for others that Valley led young people to learn and practice. Valley was very egalitarian in that there was widespread love displayed for everyone.

Valley Traditional High School 4

Posted April 26, 2011
I send my kids to Valley High School, from what I have experienced from Valley is above average. The staff at Valley are always involved with the students. The sports program is on the rise, its a great opportunity for kids to jump right in a sports program and play. The school in in the process of building a new gym which will be the best around southwest Louisville. The medical program will be a positive for students wanting to have a future in medicine. They have hired in top notch coaches for all sports. Great place for future students.

Posted August 26, 2009
I have been with valley for 4 years. I they tought me alot.

Valley Traditional High School 4

Posted February 15, 2009
As a student that attends Valley High School i strongly recommend you to go to Valley. I would go with what you hear casue Valley has changed in so many ways. I have been going there for going four years now (c/o '09') and i also have a older sister that graduated from Valley in 06, she also attend there for rour years. It is a very good school, the staff and teachers are great they know when they can have a little fun and they also know how to get the student hard working and are great at teaching and being there to help the students. And for all the people that talk bad about valley and never went sorry parents hate to break it to you but it might just be your kid thats the problem. cats and on-demand was great by the way! [bet prp`s] c/o '09'<-

Posted January 21, 2009
Every school has their flaws and a school is what a student makes it out to be. I am a current student and I am on honor roll with distingushed cats scores. I personally love the school and the teachers do extremly well. Valley has a bad reputation true but there is so much more to our school then what people make it out to be. Such as our improving On-Demand scores that beat out even our rival school PRP. Don't try to put down a school with amazing people if you don't know the first thing about it.

Valley Traditional High School 1

Posted February 02, 2008
I recently went to this school and there is no way I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in getting an education. Although the new principal is trying to improve the reputation, it's not going to work. It was a horrible experience for me. The teachers are not serious about their jobs and the stuidents dont care about the well being of others.

Valley Traditional High School 1

Posted May 22, 2007
I can completely understand the 1 rating. We moved here a few months ago and were shocked by the lack of discipline. My daughter went from being a normal teenager who occasionally talked back and asked to stay home to being foul-mouthed and cutting classes every day. The things that are allowed to go on there is outrageous and would never be tolerated at the schools in our hometown.

Valley Traditional High School 3

Posted August 20, 2006
Valley High School has some wonderful teachers indeed, such as Mr. Short, who was my math teacher for pre-calculus and geometry. Also Ms. Baldwin, and Mrs. McKelvey, Mr. Pennock, Mr. Thelin, and Ms. Nesbit. Ms. Burton, the counseling office clerk is also a very helpful and nice adult employed by Valley. Mr. Williams also does a fine job of being an assistant principal, and patrols the hallways as well. All compliments aside, Valley faced some serious problems that I witnessed during my last year there. So basically, if they were stricter, I can see improvement in the future.

Posted February 26, 2006
As a former student of Valley Traditional High School, I would definitely reccomend it to anyone. I attended this school during my freshman and sopohmore years('01-'02). Valley has a lot to offer students. They have a student advisory council, which helps both students and parents to be involved in how and where the schools money should be spent. They also go on many educational field trips. This makes the parents feel involved in his/her child's school and makes the child feel important. They also offer many different programs, such as: photography, band, foriegn lang., rotc, and many more. They have a great sports programs also. Did I mention that the staff is great? They are very attentive to every students need. They are also very respectful and they really want to help. All you have to do is ask for it. Well, I would definitely reccomend Valley Trad. High School!

10200 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY  40272
Last modified Valley Traditional High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Traditional High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top