9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted September 21, 2010
Excellent all around school. Focus on academics with emphasis on personal responsibility. Outstanding staff that really care about the children they lead and teach.

Posted May 25, 2010
Coming from a small Catholic school, my daughter was extremely hesitant to attend Butler, but we have been very pleased with her education and even the level of caring from most teachers and staff. Even though Butler has so many students, my daughter's teachers and guidance counselor really do get to know her, which came as a surprise to us in such a large school. My other daughter is looking forward to her years at Butler when she graduates grade school.

Posted September 21, 2009
I am a Butler alum. I left Butler with the skills to get two college degrees, win several awards and move into a government job. Without the discipline, solid education and stellar encouragement I received at Butler - I am not sure any of this would have been possible. Anytime someone mentions that they are considering sending their child to Butler - I am always proud to tell them that I am an alumni and I loved my 4 years there!

Posted September 17, 2009
The teachers and staff are great always make you feel welcome.

Posted September 17, 2009
I am proud to say 2 of my children have graduated from Butler, one to graduate this year, and one more forthcoming that is in middle school - I am very happy with the school and the fantastic staff they have working there.

Posted September 17, 2009
I love Butler and am proud to say that my son graduated in 2004 and my daughter will graduate in 2011. Butler is a very well rounded school with a staff that really cares about its students and parents. When I hear about other local schools and the problems they have with thier students and staff, I feel sad for them. I don't understand why every student in Jefferson County doesn't deserve a education in a great school like Butler! Keep up the good work Butler!

Posted September 16, 2009
Excellent Teachers, Administration and Staff members aid the students to acheive in all areas! Kudos to Butler!!

Butler Traditional High School 4

Posted September 11, 2009
Butler Traditional is an outstanding school. My daughter was fully prepared and transitioned will to college. The Administration is top-notch!

Posted May 15, 2009
I graduated from Butler and loved my time there. I got a great education and received a number of scholarships towards college. Yes, they have some strict rules but if you can get over that and focus on the quality education - your student will be a better person because of it. I would recommend this school to aynone!

Posted December 06, 2008
I love my school, its one of the best. Everything is good, so hope you love it too.

2222 Crums Ln, Louisville, KY  40216
Last modified Butler Traditional High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butler Traditional High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top