Posted January 09, 2009

Posted May 24, 2008

Minors Lane Elementary School 0

Posted February 02, 2008
This is an Excllent school to attend!

Minors Lane Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2008

Posted August 07, 2006
My daughter has been going here for 5 yrs now. This year will be her 6th. My son will be starting his 2nd year this fall. I like the way the teachers and staff are concerned about the children and learning to read. My daughter struggled at first and now she is doing well. My son has picked it up rather fast. They both seem to like it here at Minors Lane. I hope they continue to until they attend middle school. They haven't really been involved in any extracurricular activities. I was more worried about their school work.

Minors Lane Elementary School
8510 Minors Ln, Louisville, KY  40219
Last modified Minors Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Minors Lane Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top