9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Doss High School 4

Posted November 28, 2014
I really like DHS, I've been a student there ever since my first year there. There are some pretty good teachers there and everything is great. They could definitely clean up better though and make the lunch schedules more fair. I've had third lunch and its packed, too many people. Many students end up having to throw away their lunch unless they have a teacher that lets them eat during class.

Posted March 20, 2014
I really like this school I was a little worried about my son going to Doss but now that hes in Doss he loves it. This is his second year and the staff is wonderful about helping out if we have questions. When they say dont judge a book by its cover. Well them same about Doss dont judge Doss High School if you have never been a student there

Posted September 09, 2013
I LOVE DOSS HIGH SCHOOL MY SON IS IN 10 TH GRADE HE IS IN ALL HONOR'S CLASSES. AND THE TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE WONDERFUL AND NICE MY SON LOVE'S THE SCHOOL TO GO DOSS

Doss High School

Posted October 03, 2009
Doss is a Fantastic School.. my son has been there for 4 years now, the entire staff are great!

Doss High School 1

Posted October 08, 2008
Man I hate Doss high school i went there for 3 years, I had so may problems there. its truely not worth it. I now go to iroquois high and its so much better Im a living fact that it is. I couldnt do math at Doss, now at iroquois I know how to do algerbra 2!

Posted April 17, 2005
I personally think Doss High is a great school for my daughter to go to. I would recommened any child to go there. My daughter is in their Sports Medicine program, and she loves it. It truly is a great school.

Doss High School
7601 St Andrews Church Rd, Louisville, KY  40214
Last modified Doss High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.