Hazelwood Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2007
Hazelwood Elementary needs much improvement. The teachers there are all great teachers and I feel that they all do they best that they can with what they have been give; however, I feel that have not been given all that they need to educate our children. The school has very little funding and intern they are not able to have a science teach or a PE teacher for our children. I feel that PE is something that every child needs they need to be able to run and work out some of their energy. I am the president of the Hazelwood PTA for 2006-2007 school year and I can tell you that Hazelwood has very little parent involvement. They have about a handful of parents that are devoted and always there and would give anything to help the children of Hazelwood, but by far they need many more parents to become

Hazelwood Elementary School
1325 Bluegrass Ave, Louisville, KY  40215
Last modified Hazelwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazelwood Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.