9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted January 11, 2016
My daughter-for toughing it out in a HORRIBLE place like Iroquois High School. Her questions go unanswered by staff and faculty and she still gets up and dredges her way to school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted January 11, 2016
I cannot get any of my child's teachers to respond to my calls or emails. They do not post information or assignments or syllabi on line. They offer NO additional help for any subjects.

Iroquois High School 1

Posted January 11, 2016
My daughter attends here and her education is completely overlooked by the administration and teaching staff. I am constantly seeing videos and pictures posted all over social media of things that are going on at this school in the classrooms and NONE of it qualifies as education. This school wastes tax payer money and neglects children's education

Posted April 29, 2010
I am a parent and uncle of teens that attend and have graduated from Iroqouis High School. They have made so many change and improvement to the school and their education process. I am very proud of what they help my daughter become. She was educated and supported and encourged to be all that she can be. Iroqouis is a very culturally diverse school and the Principle Mr. Riddle has done an excellent job and continues to do so! His door is always open and he listen to students and parents.

Posted October 06, 2009
I'm a junior there, and I would rather be at school then at home. I love the school. I've met some of the most amazing kids there. Their like family <3 I never want to leave.

Posted May 18, 2009
I am a graduating senior and Iroquois helped me grow into an amazing young lady, and thanks to this school I know that I will be successful in anything I do because of what they have taught me.

Posted March 14, 2009
I am a freshmen at IHS. it is an amazing school. there freshmen academy helps when transitioning from middle to highschool.

Posted December 02, 2008
I personally attend Iroquoia and i think it is an awesome school. I'm a freshman there and i was scared to death to go because of some of the stuff people had said but Iroquois is nothing like what everyone said. It's not dirty, some people call it 'the dirty I' and its not bad kids that go there. they have amazing programs and the teachers main priority is making sure the students understand. i love this school.

Iroquois High School 3

Posted July 28, 2008
I heard horrible things about Iroquois from many people. And silly me believed all of the horrible things until I set foot inside of Iroquois. The funny thing about what all the things I heard and believed was that the people who were telling me things had never even set foot inside the school so what they heard and thought was true really wasn't. I thought the school would be dirty just like the nickname they gave the school,'Dirty I'. But the school has awards for being one of the c;eanest in Jefferson County,who would've thought? They told me the teachers don't care about the students and the kids don't learn anything. Well all of my teachers were there to support me when I did well and on my back when I slacked off. Yes there are bad apples of the bunch like always but you can't judge everyone by them!!

Posted May 15, 2008
I believe that Iroquois is a great School I went there for Freshmen and part of Soph. I have to say People there are much nicer then my current school. and Plus the Teachers there helps you when you are needed most!

4615 Taylor Blvd, Louisville, KY  40215
Last modified Iroquois High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.