Posted December 16, 2011
i hate this school! I wouldnt even give it a star! they never give children fun time or any thing that kids would love to do unlike Browning Springs they always give they kids at least fun things once a month.The dress code is really uncalled for BSMS does let you wear clothing of your choice.If i had to i wouldnt even give it a star.Really Dissapointed teachers are lazy and show tooooo much favouritism.This school sucks.

James Madison Middle School 0

Posted January 06, 2009
I've been going here for two years now. I'm in the 7th grade. I really hate the dress code, and the fact that we never get rewarded for good behavior and things like that.

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted May 29, 2008

Posted December 23, 2007
Almost all of the teachers here are well-qualified, wonderful educators. I received an outstanding education here, and it is a much better choice than Browning Springs (awful). The only thing that I dislike about this school is the very strict dress code. 90% of the students, and most parents, absolutely revile it. Luckily for me, they implemented it in 2005, my last year. The school is clean, and well-kept. I'm proud to say I attended JMMS!

Posted November 12, 2007

James Madison Middle School 0

Posted August 16, 2007
I think that James Madison Middle School is not that great of a school. If i could i would take my child out of this school and put them into a different one, but unfornuately that is the school in our district. I do not like the teachers at all, they are way too strict and give way too much homework. The dress code is very stupid and there is no use in it. It is so hard to find cloths for my little girl and she can not express her individuality at all.

James Madison Middle School
510 Brown Rd, Madisonville, KY  42431
Last modified James Madison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Madison Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top