Bad
Good

Cuba is best school! We have the best teachers that are more like family than colleagues. They put the students needs before their own. If you asked anyone if they felt uncomfortable here they all would say no!

Cuba Elementary School is a school that has held the same values and pride in education for many, many years. These are the values that I was taught as an elementary student at least 22 years ago when I began kindergarten. Now, my heart is filled with joy when I watch my daughter and soon to be my son both attending this amazing school full of loving & caring teachers and staff. Our school has many trials when it comes to finances due to the fact that it is such a small school, even rumor of our school closing soon has been brought up year after year. We could use this money to fund our school year, and help the children do some exceptional things when it comes to learning and fun too. This would be a huge blessing to our little old country school, and I honestly cannot thing of a school that deserves it more!

Cuba is the best school the teachers and staff are great my childern are there I couldn't ask for a better staff and a better elementary school CUBA IS #1

Last modified Cuba Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.