Bad
Good

Posted September 26, 2013
Cuba is best school! We have the best teachers that are more like family than colleagues. They put the students needs before their own. If you asked anyone if they felt uncomfortable here they all would say no!

Posted September 10, 2013
Cuba Elementary School is a school that has held the same values and pride in education for many, many years. These are the values that I was taught as an elementary student at least 22 years ago when I began kindergarten. Now, my heart is filled with joy when I watch my daughter and soon to be my son both attending this amazing school full of loving & caring teachers and staff. Our school has many trials when it comes to finances due to the fact that it is such a small school, even rumor of our school closing soon has been brought up year after year. We could use this money to fund our school year, and help the children do some exceptional things when it comes to learning and fun too. This would be a huge blessing to our little old country school, and I honestly cannot thing of a school that deserves it more!

Cuba Elementary School

Posted December 07, 2009
Cuba is the best school the teachers and staff are great my childern are there I couldn't ask for a better staff and a better elementary school CUBA IS #1

Posted April 26, 2006
I think Cuba is a great school for my children to attend I know right away if some thing is off with my child at school. i have had no problems with the staff when it comes to them handling my bi polar son . I an very grateful they are very understanding when it comes to his needs . The kindergarten teacher is one of the best i have came across.

Cuba Elementary School 4

Posted February 04, 2005
The principal and faculty at Cuba Elementary go out of their way for their students and parents. The principal and faculty are goal directed and supportive in their efforts to lead all students towards proficiency!

Cuba Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2004
At this time this school isnt my first choice for my children to go to. The teachers in general are ok, and do a good job, except for the first grade teacher. Shes very verbal with her students, and yells at them quite often. Sometimes for no reason at all other than them annoying her. She really should be teaching at a higher grade level. I hope that I can place my children at another school next year, because this one just is not working out. Nothing is done when you make a complaint against a teacher, their all buddy buddy, and its all turned back to the parent as being the 'bad guy', when its the teacher. This is not how tax dollars should be spent at all. I would urge any parent to try and find another school to place their children in.

Cuba Elementary School
92 Cuba School Rd, Mayfield, KY  42066
Last modified Cuba Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.