Posted May 19, 2014
This is a great school. Everyone from the top down, is warm inviting, and will know your child's name. This is my sons 2nd year there. The staff and teachers go out there way to make your excel.

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted December 09, 2007

Posted December 07, 2007

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2007
We just completed our first year at Northside Elementary in K. As a first time parent I was very nervous. We had a fabulous year with the BEST KINDERGARTEN TEACHER - Debbie Burdine!!! She is kind warm, loving and a lot of fun!! My daughter grew academically, socially, and emotionally. It was great to know my daughter was in good hands. She truly goes above and beyond!! Overall the school is very friendly. I was a little disappointed in the parent involvement. I volunteered once a week and enjoyed every minute. The more I was there, the more comfortable I became. P. T. O . needs improvement! My only complaint is they are very into 'rewards'.

Northside Elementary School 0

Posted July 26, 2007
This is one of the most welcoming, yet safe schools you may ever enter. The staff and faculty work very hard to engage both student and parent. One fabulous program to note is the Science Club and its creator, Mrs. Ison. Way to go Northside!

Northside Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2007
Northside is a very welcoming and friendly school. There are many extracurricular activities free of charge. The building is clean and everyone seems to take pride in the school. The teachers and principal are hands on and the PTO is very supportive.

Northside Elementary School
500 Northside Dr, Midway, KY  40347
Last modified Northside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top