Bad
Good

camargo elementary is a great school to go to. I am a student 2011-2012 and we now have a new principal mrs. smith not mister schnotter, I mean mr schnieder. It is a wonderful school in one of the 100 best communities. i would suggest caming kyargo if you are new to mt sterling

I love Camargo because this is a great school. The principal and teachers are great and they really care and keep me updated about the progress of my child.

We transferred to this school from Stanton Elem. I wish I had reviewed it better. I am very impressed with my daughters 3rd. grade teachers, they are very helpful, energetic, and from what I have observed from the classroom, very good at what they do. I really don't know any of the other teachers yet. Unfortunately I am not at all impressed with the principal. His main goal is 'attendance'. While I agree that attendance is very important I believe that Math, Reading, Writing, Etc. should be stressed as well and I don't get this at all from Mr. Schneider. The school report card is a 4 and the test scores from 2005-2006 just made me cringe. Perhaps if this school had a principal who actually cared about our child's education and less about the money his school receives for their attendance maybe this school could improve.

Last modified Camargo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.