Bad
Good

Camargo Elementary School 5

Posted March 24, 2011
camargo elementary is a great school to go to. I am a student 2011-2012 and we now have a new principal mrs. smith not mister schnotter, I mean mr schnieder. It is a wonderful school in one of the 100 best communities. i would suggest caming kyargo if you are new to mt sterling

Camargo Elementary School

Posted May 13, 2010
I love Camargo because this is a great school. The principal and teachers are great and they really care and keep me updated about the progress of my child.

Camargo Elementary School 2

Posted January 29, 2007
We transferred to this school from Stanton Elem. I wish I had reviewed it better. I am very impressed with my daughters 3rd. grade teachers, they are very helpful, energetic, and from what I have observed from the classroom, very good at what they do. I really don't know any of the other teachers yet. Unfortunately I am not at all impressed with the principal. His main goal is 'attendance'. While I agree that attendance is very important I believe that Math, Reading, Writing, Etc. should be stressed as well and I don't get this at all from Mr. Schneider. The school report card is a 4 and the test scores from 2005-2006 just made me cringe. Perhaps if this school had a principal who actually cared about our child's education and less about the money his school receives for their attendance maybe this school could improve.

Camargo Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
I am very proud of the accomplishments my son's have made through the helpful and caring staff at Camargo Elementary. My oldest son has been on the honor roll since 1st grade and the teachers keep him interested in learning. My youngest son started off a bit slow and has really came a long way with the help of his teacher's.

Camargo Elementary School
4307 Camargo Rd, Mt Sterling, KY  40353
Last modified Camargo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.