Park City Elementary School 5

Posted March 30, 2010
We moved to Park City 8 months ago and I have to say I LOVE this school. My son is in 4th grade and has two very amazing teachers. Staff is all friendly and couldnt be more pleased with our sons performance!

Park City Elementary School 5

Posted October 04, 2009
I have absolutely no complaints about this school. The teachers are very good and they seem to really care about the children

Park City Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2009
The school Principal, Staff and Volunteers are all so thoughtful, caring, and compassionate. They have a true love for the children and their success in school. Everyone deserves praise for the wonderful job they do.

Park City Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2006

Park City Elementary School
45 Indian Mill Rd, Park City, KY  42160
Last modified Park City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top