Pineville, KY

Posted August 23, 2010
An Excellent School and Excellent Teaching Staff. I am pleased that my son goes there. I could not ask for anything more.

Bell Central School Center 4

Posted June 01, 2010
My child has been going to school Bell Central from the age of four, although she dose not participate in sports she was chosen for the beta club this year. My son is a freshman in high school and is doing very well, before he went to Bell Central I was told he had a learning disability and needed special classes. By the time he was in the eighth grade he was in an algebra class I didn't take until the second year of high school, I have nothing but good things to say about this school.

Bell Central School Center 0

Posted May 30, 2008
I have sent my children here for many years and have been more than disappointed in the last couple. The leadership of this school is in a downward spiral. They seem to have forgotten why kids go to school to begin with. To get an education, not to make the sports team the best in the county or whatever. Being educated is what is going to get them through life, not being a good basketball or football player!

Posted March 18, 2008

Posted May 30, 2007

Bell Central School Center 1

Posted September 18, 2006

Bell Central School Center 3

Posted April 05, 2005
Teachers need to contact parents when a child is doing poorly. A parent should not have to find out when the child brings home failing grades on their report cards. I feel the teachers have let the children down on this. I, as a parent, am more than willing to help my child if I know they need it. I have requested weekly progress reports many times over the last couple of years, and I have yet to get a response from any of the teachers. It seems they have not got the time to give my child the attention and help they need. I also feel every school should have tutoring available for all main subjects, even if the parents have to pay a small fee to use the services.

Bell Central School Center 4

Posted February 29, 2004
This school is very commited to having a very good learning enviroment as well as student participation. The faculty is very commited in keeping students interested in coming by giving rewards for those who have come school almost every day and a trip for those who have come every day. The Board of Education is very commited in keeping all students safe during school hours. All faculty members have an open door policy for any question or problem that may arise at any time with any student or with any parent who loves to stay involved in their child's school.

Bell Central School Center
9821 US 25 East, Pineville, KY  40977
Last modified Bell Central School Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bell Central School Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top