Posted March 17, 2014
Graduated from this school. Didn't prepare me at all for college. A few of the teachers are extremely rude and I even had one tell me I wouldn't go on to college. I made it to college and will soon graduate with two degrees. There are a few teachers I would thank deeply for believing in, the rest of my credit would go to my college professors who helped push me along.

Posted January 24, 2012
My four children graduated from Washington County High School and they are all highly successful. Three out of the four graduated from college without any difficulty at all. They have also gone on to obtain additional degrees. The fourth is still an undergraduate in college. The teachers and administration at this school are very knowledgeable, caring and helpful. There are always teachers willing to stay after school to help students. Some teachers even come in on Saturdays to help students with their academics. This schools also has a challenging academic curriculum. If a student from this school isn't prepared for college, it's because they didn't put out any effort or take advantage of the services offered.

Posted October 12, 2009

Posted October 01, 2009
I graduated from their and it didn't what so ever prepare me for college!

Posted October 29, 2007

Posted April 25, 2007
- a former student

Washington County High School
601 Lincoln Park Rd, Springfield, KY  40069
Last modified Washington County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington County High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top