9-12 & Ungraded
Union, KY

Randall K. Cooper High School 2

Posted April 18, 2013
its a good school but sports could have a little more support, i mean football, basketball, and baseball, always do but other sports like wrestling get screwed over and as our second year open the wrestling team got 4th in the hardest region in the state and had the first winning record out of any sport at cooper but after that year all middle school high school and youth coaches quit because they were treated so unfairly, plus they werent aloud to practice before any basket ball practice so freshman basketball got seniority over a varsity sport i really dont see how that is fair. and half of the team went to other schools because of that, plus the concession stand money goes to the band no matter what sport is playing, even if the band isnt even there they still get all the money for concessions and i really dont think thats fair to other sports that dont get much support.

Randall K. Cooper High School 5

Posted March 04, 2013
We were moving to KY from MA, and having 2 teens, picking a house came secondary to picking a school. We did a lot of research, and visited several schools. My boys and I picked Randall Cooper High as our top choice. Upon enrolling, the school administration was fantastic; much easier than the local middle school or elementary, even though they are all in the same district! The principal, Mr Wilson, is amazing. He is very upbeat, positive, and knows all the students, parents and staff. He has been incredibly welcoming and his positive influence is definitely felt throughout the school. This is a new school, so the test scores and achievement measures are just catching up. This is a fantastic school and I am so glad my children are here.

Randall K. Cooper High School 5

Posted March 02, 2010
My daughter is a freshman this year and absolutely loves Cooper High School! I have encountered the friendliest and most helpful staff in any of the schools she has attended. I give a big thumbs up to Cooper for selecting the perfect faculty for a high school!

Randall K. Cooper High School
2855 Longbranch Rd, Union, KY  41091
Last modified Randall K. Cooper High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Randall K. Cooper High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top