West Paducah, KY

Heath Middle School 5

Posted September 17, 2008
I highly recomend this school. I just recently enrolled my daughter and she loves it. The teachers are amazing, the principle is great. Everything is in check and all the students are nice and polite. My daughter refuses to go to Lone Oak or Reidland now! I'm so happy that she's in a school that cares about their students and the students care!

Heath Middle School 4

Posted March 25, 2008
I have found that no school is perfect My child has attended three different schools and everyone has their opinion of which schools are the best. One school that my child attended was private with very small classes. At Heath Middle the classes were larger but the teachers still seemed to care about every child. The staff was wonderful. I didn't ever feel out of place visiting nor did my child feel left out at school where at a small private school certain kids seem to get all the attention or some feel more superior over others. Also the school as a whole is very high in working with difficult students as fair as discipline. Smaller schools may not hold kids accountable for their negative actions because they simply need the money from those kids parents. I feel that this school works very well with us.

Heath Middle School 5

Posted October 10, 2004
- a former student

Heath Middle School
4336 Metropolis Lake Rd, West Paducah, KY  42086
Last modified Heath Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heath Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top