Posted June 27, 2012
we live at the airpark, and descovered your school. its abandoned! when did it close?

Posted April 18, 2008
I think this school is a very strong academic program and I like the idea that all the teacher knows each student by their first name and thats how I know how much they are much involved in our children lives.

St. Rita Catholic School 2

Posted February 27, 2008
Although the school is trying ot hold on, the enrollment is dwindiling. If you are considering this school, really check into it (do not assume anything). Just because the state accredits the program does not mean that the teachers are degreed or certified or that the academics are up to the standard that you would expect. If you are attending for Catholicism, be very cautious (many of the teachers are not even Catholic).

Posted February 23, 2008
It's a horrible school.They don't teach the kids nothing.Many of the teachers keept on leaving this school.

Posted February 19, 2007
My daughter has been at St. Rita, attending Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade, over the past three years. I could not be more satisfied with the dedication of the teachers and staff in attending to her needs. St. Rita provides a safe and nurturing environment, and I am proud to have my daughter there!

St. Rita Catholic School 4

Posted August 06, 2006
St. Rita is finally on the upswing. The school now has a new, highly respected & experienced co principal, along with several new, experienced, Catholic teachers. It also appears that they are adding art to the lower grade curriculum. My child has always loved the school and felt 'important' there...The teachers that I have contact with are very caring as well. I am very excited about these new changes!

St. Rita Catholic School 2

Posted February 09, 2006
We love the teachers at St Rita. However, we have some serious concerns about the weakness of the academics and leadership at the school. The principal seems to be more interested in how the students are dressed than in what they are learning. This school needs new leadership if it is to succeed.

Posted August 02, 2005
My family did not like the emphasis St. Rita administration placed on fund raising which seemed more important than the education my child was receiving. Also, I was concerned about the high rate of turnover of teachers. It seemed that every year there were many teachers not returning to St. Rita. We decided to put our child in public schools.

Posted March 18, 2005
While I am not a parent I am a student at St.Rita's and I find that all the teachers that I have encountered are very caring about the students they teach. I am in Jr.High at SRS(St.Rita's) and I have different teachers Class after class my homeroom twice and two other subjects with the same teacher, but after I have Diffrent teachers until my homeroom class. The staff and faculty are very involved with the students. Parental involment is at the highest rank. St.Ritas is a good choice for a elementary and Jr.High school with Catholic values.

St. Rita Catholic School 4

Posted October 05, 2004
For your educational dollar I believe that St Rita's is an excellent choice. I firmly believe that our child is getting the best education he can receive in this area. The teachers are outstanding and actively involved with every child, ensuring the best possible outcome.

St. Rita Catholic School
2386 Vandenburg Dr, Alexandria, LA  71303
Last modified St. Rita Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Rita Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top