PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Victory has been a blessing to my family for 9 years now! The teachers are very kind and helpful. The school is always trying to update all their technology and make sure the kids are constantly being kept up to date with what they will need to know to prosper significantly in their next step after Victory. My niece (whom I have custody of) began at Victory half way through 7th grade and I couldn't begin to explain to you the transformation she underwent during that 1.5 year! It was amazing to see her grow spiritually and academically (she tested and qualified for gifted and talented but we moved her to Victory because we already knew what a great education our daughter was getting there and knew it was all around a better environment for our niece). My daughter is getting ready to finish her 8th grade year and I am thankful for the education, the love and the spiritual growth she has been offered from Victory. I'm just worried I will not be able to find a high school that can meet the standard that Victory has set. I have a 3rd grader at Victory as well - she has also been there since K5. There is no doubt that I would recommend Victory to anyone!

I attended this school from K4 to 6th grade. I have distinct memories of being taught in science class that evolution was incorrect (the teacher said that if anyone argues in favor of evolution, we should respond, "Well, maybe you came from a monkey, but I sure didn't."). The concept of evolution and religion being compatible was never up for debate, and we weren't given an accurate understanding of what evolution is (hint: it doesn't mean we came from monkeys!). I also recall a lesson in history class about Native Americans needing Christianity to be taught to them by colonists; these classes ignored the fact that Native Americans were basically wiped out by early settlers in the name of religion. Every lesson was whitewashed and smothered in religion. My education since then (I'm currently about to graduate college) has provided me with a more accurate understanding of many of these topics, but I essentially had to unlearn all that I was taught at Victory. Perhaps it's very different now, but I look back on my time at VCA as a huge setback in my development. It made it difficult for me to relate to people who did not share my views, and it certainly didn't prepare me for the rigorous education I had elsewhere. I hope that if you're considering sending your child to VCA you'll take into account the negative impact this sort of education can have on them. There are plenty of other religious schools that provide a better education (I had a generally good experience at Episcopal High School).

This is a great school, the teachers are kind, but they aren't going to spoon feed your kids. They want your child to have a chance once they leave Victory. It might not be perfect but is as close to it as you will get. If you have a problem with this school then you might want to start looking in the mirror. Sometimes people think because you are paying for private school you will get "special" treatment don't fool yourself. Your child will be required to have respect, manners, and a good work ethic. I know my sons education is surpassing what his counterpart cousin is getting in the same grade in a local public school.

Victory Academy is a wonderful school. We will continue to make whatever sacrifices needed to send our kids here! My oldest has Aspergers Autism, Mrs Cashio and her staff have been wonderful with him. The students are great to him. I couldn't pray for a better school. Not to mention academically the students coming from Victory superceed those coming from the local public schools. My kids come home every day telling me what they've learned and it warms my heart to hear my 5 yr old telling me about what he learned about Jesus and reminding everyone to say their prayers. Victory has been a blessing in every sense of the word.

Victory Academy is such a great school! I am so thrilled we decided to send our daughter here. She learns so much everyday and feels safe and happy here. The teachers are amazing and the staff always so friendly and accommodating to you. We are pleased to send our second here this upcoming year.

Don't let all of the great 5 star reviews fool you. What happened to the not so great review that was posted a few months ago. My experience with this school was awful. The teachers had horrible attitudes and made negative remarks to my child. Emails were sent on a constant basis concerning any little thing as an intentional annoyance. I slowly watched my child's mood change to always being angry while attending this school. The principal lacked the ability to address certain matters needing attention. Complaining about a matter only caused retaliation from the staff. I thought I would be putting my child in a loving environment, but it turned out to be the complete opposite (mainly because of the teachers, not the other students). I'm glad that I removed my child from this school and saw a gradual restoration of confidence and happiness.

You couldn't ask for a better educational institution. If only they went to 12th grade. Mrs. Cashio has picked some of the finest educators. My son has ADHD and reading / writing disorder. He was falling thru the cracks in Livingston parish public schools (big kid daycare). He now loves to read and is excited about learning. He respects his teachers and the principal. She is the first principal I've ever met that makes you feel welcome and does not intimidate you. The teachers are kind and understanding to both the parents and the kids. They encourage parent involvement and you feel very welcome there. Sending my son to Victory has been one of the best choices I've made for my son's future. If we can afford it we will send our little one too when he is old enough.

Victory Christian Academy is one of the most christian schools that my children have attended or I have visited. The school truely exemplifies it's name. Hats off to the principal, Mrs. Sue Casio, who sets the tone for the school. Often when the principal sets the tone for the school the administrators/teachers follow sue. The teachers works hard to help children of various academic to reach success. All of my children have attended and the olders is 22 years now.

It's an amazing school with wonderful teachers and amazing students! Great place to be!

We have been so happy here at Victory. My oldest child has attended this school from K-5 and is now in 7th grade. My youngest attended the K-4 program and is now in K-5. It is a fantastic environment. They are shown the love of Christ through the principal and the teachers. Students are taught not only Biblical principles and scripture, but the other areas of education are strong as well. My children have never had the attitude of not wanting to go to school, because this school is such a great place. I am so thankful that Victory Academy exists.

Last modified Victory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8