Baton Rouge, LA

Posted September 08, 2014
This is a great school, the teachers are kind, but they aren't going to spoon feed your kids. They want your child to have a chance once they leave Victory. It might not be perfect but is as close to it as you will get. If you have a problem with this school then you might want to start looking in the mirror. Sometimes people think because you are paying for private school you will get "special" treatment don't fool yourself. Your child will be required to have respect, manners, and a good work ethic. I know my sons education is surpassing what his counterpart cousin is getting in the same grade in a local public school.

Posted March 18, 2014
Victory Academy is a wonderful school. We will continue to make whatever sacrifices needed to send our kids here! My oldest has Aspergers Autism, Mrs Cashio and her staff have been wonderful with him. The students are great to him. I couldn't pray for a better school. Not to mention academically the students coming from Victory superceed those coming from the local public schools. My kids come home every day telling me what they've learned and it warms my heart to hear my 5 yr old telling me about what he learned about Jesus and reminding everyone to say their prayers. Victory has been a blessing in every sense of the word.

Posted February 27, 2014
Victory Academy is such a great school! I am so thrilled we decided to send our daughter here. She learns so much everyday and feels safe and happy here. The teachers are amazing and the staff always so friendly and accommodating to you. We are pleased to send our second here this upcoming year.

Victory Academy 2

Posted July 19, 2013
Don't let all of the great 5 star reviews fool you. What happened to the not so great review that was posted a few months ago. My experience with this school was awful. The teachers had horrible attitudes and made negative remarks to my child. Emails were sent on a constant basis concerning any little thing as an intentional annoyance. I slowly watched my child's mood change to always being angry while attending this school. The principal lacked the ability to address certain matters needing attention. Complaining about a matter only caused retaliation from the staff. I thought I would be putting my child in a loving environment, but it turned out to be the complete opposite (mainly because of the teachers, not the other students). I'm glad that I removed my child from this school and saw a gradual restoration of confidence and happiness.

Posted August 26, 2011
You couldn't ask for a better educational institution. If only they went to 12th grade. Mrs. Cashio has picked some of the finest educators. My son has ADHD and reading / writing disorder. He was falling thru the cracks in Livingston parish public schools (big kid daycare). He now loves to read and is excited about learning. He respects his teachers and the principal. She is the first principal I've ever met that makes you feel welcome and does not intimidate you. The teachers are kind and understanding to both the parents and the kids. They encourage parent involvement and you feel very welcome there. Sending my son to Victory has been one of the best choices I've made for my son's future. If we can afford it we will send our little one too when he is old enough.

Posted April 11, 2011
Victory Christian Academy is one of the most christian schools that my children have attended or I have visited. The school truely exemplifies it's name. Hats off to the principal, Mrs. Sue Casio, who sets the tone for the school. Often when the principal sets the tone for the school the administrators/teachers follow sue. The teachers works hard to help children of various academic to reach success. All of my children have attended and the olders is 22 years now.

Posted April 29, 2010
It's an amazing school with wonderful teachers and amazing students! Great place to be!

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted March 27, 2009
We have been so happy here at Victory. My oldest child has attended this school from K-5 and is now in 7th grade. My youngest attended the K-4 program and is now in K-5. It is a fantastic environment. They are shown the love of Christ through the principal and the teachers. Students are taught not only Biblical principles and scripture, but the other areas of education are strong as well. My children have never had the attitude of not wanting to go to school, because this school is such a great place. I am so thankful that Victory Academy exists.

Posted May 31, 2008