Brownfields Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2014
They have some AWSOME teachers and music lesions teachers that come from kids orchestra that come out to teach the kids music.

Brownfields Elementary School 0

Posted January 31, 2008
It is a Great School and I'm sorry to say that they plan to close this school and to transfer students to White Hills Elementary School I'm really upset about this because Brownsfield is a Great School and I do not want them to close it.

Brownfields Elementary School 1

Posted December 20, 2006
I have been involved with Brownsfield Elementary for a very long time. In the past several months, I have notice morale in the school has been very low. The kids have become very hard to discipline. I am very involved with many schools throughout the parish, however, the atmosphere here is very challenging.

Brownfields Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2003
The gifted program has been wonderful! We have been very pleased. And our son loves it!

Brownfields Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
Both my children love their school, the teachers, and the staff. This magnet school has a magnificent gifted and talented program, and offers learning opportunities like field trips on a regular basis to students who might not otherwise experience these things. With a strong academic program, there is also a wonderful mix of art and culture. Parent involvement is important as well.

Brownfields Elementary School
11615 Ellen Drive, Baton Rouge, LA  70811
Last modified Brownfields Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brownfields Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top