Baton Rouge, LA

Sharon Hills Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2014
This school suck n the teachers are pathetic I making plans right now on him going to another school. My child is a good student n she trying to put him of like s bad child ohhhhh non that's not going to happen

Sharon Hills Elementary School 1

Posted March 05, 2014
I used to go to this school for 3rd grade. I used to get picked on and teased. Once I told my teacher. She didn't care. This is a very bad school.

Sharon Hills Elementary School 5

Posted January 19, 2010

Sharon Hills Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2009
My daughter attends Sharon Hills Elementaryand will be moving forward to the 3rd grade. She has learned and attained much of her curriculum due the knowledgable teaching that is being taking place at Sharon Hills Elementary. Thank you all for your dedication to our children.

Sharon Hills Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2007
Sharon Hills Elementary School implemented various reading and math remediation techniques to enhance my daughter's comprehension skills.My daughter arrived at Sharon Hills Elementary at the middle part of the school year and I know that she was functioning below her chronological age in both reading comprehension skills and math application skills. The teachers had the ability to mentor her and connect different learning styles and /or strategies to accommodate her needs. My daughter took the high stakes test for Louisiana and was very successful in both academic areas. My daughter acquired the confidence needed to address the social and academic expectations required in society. Sharon Hills teachers provided parental involvement by offering training, support, literature, and additional outside resources to aid in the academic success of my daughter. I feel that my daughter is prepared for fifth grade because of the time, effort and concern of the teachers at Sharon Hills.

Sharon Hills Elementary School
6450 Guynell Drive, Baton Rouge, LA  70811
Last modified Sharon Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sharon Hills Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top