Central, LA

Central Intermediate School 3

Posted August 11, 2015
We moved to this school district about a year ago and currently have 4 children enrolled in 3 different schools in this district. Dealing with the District office since day one has been frustrating to say the least. I have encountered so much disorganization at the district office and at both the middle school and now the high school. For goodness sake, I couldn't even find what time school starts or ends on the high school website. It's just been very stressful experience for our family.

Central Intermediate School 2

Posted August 15, 2014
Is very funny that all the reviews are done by teachers!!!I am not a teacher I am parent and I can't tell you this school has serious problems with discrimination !!!If English is not your first language be aware they will target you!!!!!If you are not from Louisiana you will be in their list they will approach you and go after you for everything !!!If

Posted September 27, 2013
My school is fabulous! Central residents passed a tax to build a beautiful campus. It is top notch!

Posted September 27, 2013
The teachers at CIS are dedicated toimproving the education of all students. High expectations are part of the school culture and the rresults is that our school is rate 3 2 in the state for student achievement.

Posted September 26, 2013
CIS is a wonderful school! It has a beautiful campus and the staff are committed to the success and growth of every student.

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is all about students first. The staff works tirelessly at making sure our students are taught everything they need to not only be academically successful but socially prepared. Our school could improve like almost every school could, having more money to fund all the things we like to see our students have.

Posted September 26, 2013
CIS has the best teachers! Every day is a great day at CIS! The kids are ready to learn!

Posted September 26, 2013
CIS has excellent teachers that love the students and expectations are high. The students rise to meet the expectations!

Central Intermediate School
12636 Sullivan Road, Central, LA  70818
Last modified Central Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top