Covington, LA
After care: No

Posted January 13, 2013
The school had some growing pains after Katrina but in the last three years under an excellent principal and staff Hannan has double in sized, built new buildings and sports fields and has established itself as an extremely strong academic school with many AP courses and electives.

Posted February 24, 2009
a very good sports program after the instalment of the new building, great enviorment for any kid, and excellent teaching staff

Posted August 31, 2008

Archbishop Hannan High School 3

Posted June 23, 2008
archbishop hannan is a good school but it could be better...its lacking academic wise and parent involvment..my 2 sons didn't injoy going here and i regret sending them here.

Archbishop Hannan High School 2

Posted December 02, 2006

Posted June 09, 2006
- a former student
The previous reviewer obviously attended some other school than the Archbishop Hannan I went to for the past five years. After attending four different high schools this past school year because of Hurricane Katrina, I understand the incredible value of my Hannan education. Hannan is one of the greatest schools academically in the New Orleans area, offering students courses taught by an excellent faculty. I was able to excel this past year in an upper-level college course because of the preparation Hanann was able to give me. I would never trade my experiences at this school for anything. Archbishop Hannan turned me into the person I am today, and the Northshore will undoubtedly benefit from having Hannan reopen in the upcoming school year.

Archbishop Hannan High School 1

Posted March 31, 2006
I feel as though i wasted 3 years of my life there because the school is very weak academically. I strongly recommend parents not to send your child to this school. It's a complete waste of money and a complete waste of time. If you were to sit in your child's classroom you would think you were at a social. Lastly, this school is over protective of the students and doesnt allow them any freedom. Your child will not do well in college if they attend this school.

Archbishop Hannan High School
71324 Highway 1077, Covington, LA  70433
Last modified Archbishop Hannan High School is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Archbishop Hannan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top