Bad
Good

Posted March 20, 2015
Wonderful!!! Our family had recently moved here from another state and my child was having issues fitting in and adjusting and the teachers and staff picked up on it almost immediately and got me involved. They are awesome. They genuinely care. I also have a special needs child and they not only anticipated his needs they took care of them. Gonzales Middle School rocks!!!!!!

Posted January 18, 2014
Before i became a Goms student, I have to admit, I had problems nobody could figure out. THAT IS, until I came to GOMS. At GOMS, the staff was kind, the teachers were even kinder, and if they saw a student getting bullied or teased, they almost IMMEDIATELY came over to help. So, in my opinion, GOMS WAS, AND STILL IS, THE BEST. -SUBMITTED BY A FORMER STUDENT AND STUDENT WORKER.

Posted July 01, 2010
I Don't care what anyone says about Gonzales Middle School but i know it was the closest thing i ever had to family. Each student, teacher, and staff member has truly been a blessing to me and my family. There were many times i've have had probelms at home but the teachers have bought me through it and not only teach me gles but life morals and that would have to be the quality i have been given at Gms. If it wasn't for them i might be dead. Thank you to all who have helped me!

Posted July 09, 2009
i went to gonzales middle my 6th grade year and i am going back for my 7th grade that is how good these school is it got me to go back

Posted December 09, 2008
students are wonderful and pretty much everyone are friends

Posted December 03, 2008
I am very impressed with the principal and all she is trying to do to boost morall for the students and the teachers. It really shows her character and she does care about our children

Posted August 14, 2008
I think the principle at Gonzales Middle is great, she interacts well with the kids, her door is always open. How many principals know the names of every kid in his or her school. She is very involved an attends all activities. Education seems to be a big goal for her. I am proud my children are attending this school. I have older children who also attended and passed on to high school. Gonzales Middle was a great experence for them also.

Posted June 01, 2008
I think GMS is a good school great leadership and insperation

Gonzales Middle School 4

Posted August 07, 2007
The Teachers are ok with the kids, but the School starts with leadership, in which this School is lacking, 2 years ago the leadership was great, but under the new Principle, we need help. I am hoping since the Principle has had her first year in charge that the swelling in her head has gone down and we can get back to the real issue in hand and that is our children and are Teachers. Lets make this year the best ever and get our values back to where they need to be. Good Luck this year Kids!

Gonzales Middle School 4

Posted December 19, 2006
I think this school is pretty great.

1502 West Orice Roth Road, Gonzales, LA  70737
Last modified Gonzales Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.