Hammond High Magnet School 4

Posted May 14, 2010
please send more information about this school i am from class 1966 and want to get in touch with other ex-students

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted May 05, 2009

Hammond High Magnet School 1

Posted April 27, 2009

Posted March 30, 2009

Hammond High Magnet School 4

Posted January 09, 2009
I graduated from Hammond High and I feel that compared to other schools in the parish, HHS is a great school. There are too many activities to take part in and too many great teachers to get a well rounded education. You get to associate with people of all nationalities which prepares you socially for the real world. Yes, for an extremely intelligent student, you may feel as though you aren't learning anything, as I did. But, I feel like I learned more to help me throughout my life rather than just college. I feel HHS prepared me well for college.

Hammond High Magnet School 3

Posted December 07, 2008

Posted October 28, 2008

Hammond High Magnet School 0

Posted July 09, 2008
I graduated as Valedictorian of my class. I took all honors classes and was in the Southeastern Scholars Program (Dual Enrollment). Hammond High is an okay school if you plan on attending vo-tech school. If you plan on attending LSU, Tulane University or any other university DON'T GO TO HAMMOND HIGH. THEY WILL PREPARE YOU TO FAIL. Check your facts on Hammond High. Ask them: How many National Merit Scholars graduate pre year? (A really good school has at least 10 National Merit Scholars) How many AP courses do they offer? (The more the better. These courses will save lots of time in college.) How early does SAT, ACT, and PSAT prep begin? (Prep should begin Freshman or Sophmore year. No Later. The younger your child starts the better they will score. Don't let Hammond High tell you 'the spring of their Junior year.' This time should be used finding a college.)

Posted May 28, 2008
My children graduated from here and Have had no trouble in college. They say they have seen nothing that they weren't prepared for ay Hammond High

Hammond High Magnet School
45168 River Road, Hammond, LA  70401
Last modified Hammond High Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hammond High Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top