Southeastern La University Lab School 1

Posted October 02, 2013
This school has really changed and not for the good. I feel it is not a school I would send my children to now. Due to the situations that both of my children experienced were unacceptable. Teachers need full time assistants. The teachers receive very little help which makes the learning environment difficult for students.

Posted October 25, 2010
This school has the best environment for a child to really focus on their education with enjoyment. The biggest plus is the parent involvement in every aspect of the school. We also have a principle who pushes the students to be their best. In our household, everything we do is done 100%.

Posted October 20, 2010
It's mission is proper preparation to progress in life. The schools curiculum is excellent. It challenges the students to reach their highes potentials. Principal is very innovative and concern about the need of every child. Saff work in harmony with principal. When child excels they are acknowledged and rewarded. The children have concern and compassion for each other. They share and build relationships with each other.

Posted October 19, 2010
My grandson attends this school and he is doing great he loves it.

Posted October 19, 2010
Great teachers! They all have at least their masters.The administration of our school wants our children to receive the best education possible.

Posted October 19, 2010
Because of it's dedicated Staff and Parents. They make learning wonderful and fun!

Posted October 19, 2010
family hands on feel and academic excellence!

Posted October 18, 2010
We love Southeastern Lab School because it is like one big family.

Posted October 18, 2010
Great Staff and Wonderful School Community! The teachers really love their students and their profession.

Posted October 18, 2010
I love Southeastern's Lab School because of the detailed attention that my two children receive from their teachers. They promote both academic and athletic acheivement. I love the small classrooms and the fact that the principal knows every student's name. It's a true community!

Southeastern La University Lab School
P.O. Box 832 Slu, Hammond, LA  70402
Last modified Southeastern La University Lab School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southeastern La University Lab School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top