Posted July 20, 2012
I am a student a Roosevelt Middle and I think it is a great school.It has excellent teachers and staff members.They also have excellent programs.So parents if you read this I want to recommend this school for your child

Posted November 14, 2011
great school, great teachers. I graduated on 2002. ESL program is the best. sadly I moved to the North in NJ schools are not the same here.

Theodore Roosevelt Middle School 1

Posted February 15, 2010

Posted November 15, 2007
I didnt realize just how good this school really was until I had other schools to compare it to . My children were moved into honors classes when we enrolled them into the new school. They were fully prepared for the new school year .My only regret is that I didnt just drive the the 15 miles every day instead of changing schools.

Posted January 29, 2006
My child was very satisfied at roosevelt with the principal and the assistant principal in the 2005-2006 school year, 'the teachers are the best ever' said, my child I want to go to roosevelt for 6th,7th,and 8th grades I love Mrs.Russo and Mrs.Brower

Theodore Roosevelt Middle School 3

Posted March 05, 2005

Posted January 30, 2005
Hi im a student who goes to roosevelt it is such a great school its clean have great teachers.They have such a great esl program for the spanish people who do not know english since they have a lot of spanish people at roosevelt .Im part spanish and part white all of the people on my mothers side who are spanish they came from Pureto Rico and Honduras.

Theodore Roosevelt Middle School
3315 Maine Avenue, Kenner, LA  70065
Last modified Theodore Roosevelt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Theodore Roosevelt Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top