Lafayette, LA

Posted March 31, 2014
I have two children at Sts. Leo-Seton and we have been part of the school since 2005. We absolutely LOVE IT and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a close knit Catholic school. The teachers and administration are wonderful and it's very clear that they enjoy their jobs. One of my favorite things about this school is that it doesn't matter which faculty member you meet up with, they WILL know your child's name. That alone, makes us feel like part of one huge family. It is very comforting to know that my children are constantly surrounded by Catholic values and expected to live those out. They are not only learning academic lessons but life lessons that they will carry with them into adulthood. I am confident that when my children enter high school they will be very well prepared and all their hard work at Sts. Leo-Seton will have paid off!

Posted August 01, 2010
My son is starting PreK there this month and we are very excited! We have heard nothing but good things about St Leo's! And to the last reviewer, I looked up that information. That happened over 3 years ago and the coach was fired immediately by the school.

Sts. Leo-Seton School 1

Posted July 17, 2010
Not in a good area. PE Teacher was arrested for taking photos of girls at the waterpark. Sick!

Posted September 16, 2009
Has great teachers who motivate the children to learn while enjoying same. This school has moral principles and guides the children to love and respect others.

Posted June 10, 2009
My daughter finished pre-k there this year and will be attending k. I never thought I would feel so strongly about a school. The academics, faculty, and the atmosphere is out of this world. The spiritual side is another plus for this school. 'We are family' is their motto and trust me, that is all that needs to be said!!!!

Posted August 20, 2008
This school is very family oriented and everyone makes you feel so welcome when you walk in the front door. It provides students with excellent academics, advanced technology, numerous electives, certified teachers and they not only expect the students to learn about their faith but they expect them to live their faith. Best kept secret in Lafayette.

Posted November 09, 2007
my son is in Pre K at SLS and I must say I absolutely love it and so does he. I actually attended SLS as a student and I just knew that this was the type of loving environment I wanted my son to learn in. I am so impressed daily with the faculty and staff- the teachers greet you with a great big smile in the morning and even the principal is out there greeting the students in the morning. I love that as early as prek the students are taught values and morales and I'm just so pleased with our decision. Wonderful, I love this school.

Posted April 23, 2007
My son attends St. Leo-Seton and I love it. His teacher is one of the most caring and loving people I have ever met. She calls her students her 'Little Sugars'. I know in my heart that she truly loves her students and is dedicated to her profession. I would not send my son to any other school. She has truly been a blessing to our family. My son is in Pre-K and was able to participate in extracurricular activities. He played soccer and loved it. His coach was a parent of one of the students, and he taught the team patience and fair play. I also love the fact that the students know almost every teacher and member of the faculty, regardless of their position. Almost everyone is friendly, patient, and understanding.

Posted December 07, 2005
I am sorry to say my son couldn't remain at SLS due to my job transfer. The academic program was excellent. My son was challenged and still felt successful. He had many opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities that many elementary schools don't provide for first graders. Parents are welcome to be as involved as they want, however the school recognizes that many parents have to work. Many extras were also offered, like after school care and summer camps.

Posted October 05, 2005
I've been involved at this school for 11 years, since my first child enrolled in Pre-K. The school provides an excellent eduation in a very loving environment. This is not a private school, but a very Catholic school. They are progressive in their academic courses and are SACS accredited. They are constantly upgrading and adding to the campus facilities. The value provided for the tuition charged is exceptional, especially when compared to the competitors in the market. The atmosphere is one of family inclusion and involvement. This is not the school for you if you want to pay your tuition, drop off the kids and not be bothered with their education. Only enroll your children here if you want them to get a great educational foundation for high school in a caring environment where Christ's presence is open and evident. We love this school, its teachers and staff.

502 Saint Leo Street, Lafayette, LA  70501