Lafayette, LA

Posted March 31, 2014
I have two children at Sts. Leo-Seton and we have been part of the school since 2005. We absolutely LOVE IT and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a close knit Catholic school. The teachers and administration are wonderful and it's very clear that they enjoy their jobs. One of my favorite things about this school is that it doesn't matter which faculty member you meet up with, they WILL know your child's name. That alone, makes us feel like part of one huge family. It is very comforting to know that my children are constantly surrounded by Catholic values and expected to live those out. They are not only learning academic lessons but life lessons that they will carry with them into adulthood. I am confident that when my children enter high school they will be very well prepared and all their hard work at Sts. Leo-Seton will have paid off!

Posted August 01, 2010
My son is starting PreK there this month and we are very excited! We have heard nothing but good things about St Leo's! And to the last reviewer, I looked up that information. That happened over 3 years ago and the coach was fired immediately by the school.

Posted July 17, 2010
Not in a good area. PE Teacher was arrested for taking photos of girls at the waterpark. Sick!

Sts. Leo-Seton School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Has great teachers who motivate the children to learn while enjoying same. This school has moral principles and guides the children to love and respect others.

Posted June 24, 2009

Sts. Leo-Seton School 0

Posted June 10, 2009
My daughter finished pre-k there this year and will be attending k. I never thought I would feel so strongly about a school. The academics, faculty, and the atmosphere is out of this world. The spiritual side is another plus for this school. 'We are family' is their motto and trust me, that is all that needs to be said!!!!

Posted August 20, 2008
This school is very family oriented and everyone makes you feel so welcome when you walk in the front door. It provides students with excellent academics, advanced technology, numerous electives, certified teachers and they not only expect the students to learn about their faith but they expect them to live their faith. Best kept secret in Lafayette.

Posted July 30, 2008

Posted November 09, 2007
my son is in Pre K at SLS and I must say I absolutely love it and so does he. I actually attended SLS as a student and I just knew that this was the type of loving environment I wanted my son to learn in. I am so impressed daily with the faculty and staff- the teachers greet you with a great big smile in the morning and even the principal is out there greeting the students in the morning. I love that as early as prek the students are taught values and morales and I'm just so pleased with our decision. Wonderful, I love this school.

Posted November 01, 2007