Leesville, LA

West Leesville Elementary School 5

Posted July 17, 2015
my daughter goes to school here we came from Nashville,Tennessee the school system here in Louisiana are so much better and my daughter loves going to west leeesville elementary and they did a great job on keeping me informed on anything the school was doing and how my child was doing

West Leesville Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2015
My daughter has ADHD and I have tried everything thing I could to get this school on board with recognizing she needed extra help but the process of getting her what she needed took over a year which left her behind and suffering in very poor grades. I did everything I could to help her at home including teaching her her homework assignments because she never seemed to know how to do it. It was apparent they were tired of seeing me and even went as far as to misrepresent things I said to them. Putting on paper parent refused to sign even though I said I was in class and could not come there right now, but to please call my husband. This is just one example of the many things documented about me that didn't happen just to make me sound bad and save their butt. Horrible school that only cared about looking good, not about education. I am so glad we are moving!

West Leesville Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2012
This school is a place that the teachers are afraid of do what is best for a child because they think that they must fit in with the principal of the school,she has her daughter as a snitch to tell her what the teachers are talking about. It is so sad because there is some teachers there with so much talent but are afraid to do what is best for the children. I think it would be good for the principals of the Leesville school M be moved around every year. Wait they did that but they did not move Mrs Simmons wow being in the click has its advantages . I am so thankful we are out of that school soon. I would tell any one new to here drive to Pickering or Anacoco the two school are down to earth and want to help the kids no matter what it takes and work with moms and dad's to do what is best for the kids. One more thing the yelling is kept to a minimum at thes schools my child tell me everyday that the teacher yells at the class every day. My dog runs from me if I yell at it what type of teaching are they using

West Leesville Elementary School 2

Posted February 21, 2011
My son was moved to this school cause our job moved us here, this school is not helpful are understanding at all, when we moved here we didn't know our way around this city. And it was quick to learn that this school takes in early because of the buses they say, And this school is not easy to find at all if you never been to it before and its not located on a GPS. So if you new to the area and your child has to go to this school, if they 1 or 2 mintues late they give the student after school detention for a hour, they holler at the children at this school and I noticed teachers have no patiences with students either....

West Leesville Elementary School 5

Posted June 04, 2005
My son was moved from overseas in a dod school and when he got to this school he was welcomed with open arms. I have to say that my son got a very good education here and will be moving on to the 5th grade next year. T his school loves and welcomes all kids along with military kids also. My son was one of the best in his class at this school and at his last one also.

West Leesville Elementary School
1200 Abe Allen Memorial Drive, Leesville, LA  71446
Last modified West Leesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Leesville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top