Bad
Good

In a couple of weeks I will be going back to FHS. I will be entering 10th grade. Not only am I counting down the days to come back, I can't wait to enter the doors on the first day again. This school is by far a 10/10. I wish I could give it an 11/10! All the staff is friendly, and they truly care about each student. The special needs program is amazing, and we have a club called Bulldog Buddies to help them fit in. It's the most popular club we have. FHS has a wide variety of clubs for everyone. I truly love this school. Proud to be a Bulldog!! Class of 2017!

Great school! Both my kids are here. They also have a super great ESL program!

Fantastic school! Top notch! This school is good example of what community and parental support can bring to our children's education. Many OUTSTANDING teachers here, also.

Great School, have 2 children that have attended.

I graduated from FHS in 2005. Mr. Vitrano is a much better principal than the one before him. I have so many good memories from my days at FHS. Most of the teachers there are really helpful and really care if the students learn. The choir program is really good. I was in choir all four years and I loved it. The gifted and talented program is also really good. I always felt challenged and I loved doing the projects. I'm graduating from LSU in May and I really think that FHS did a great job preparing me for college!

Fontainebleau is absolutely an amazing school. I am a sophmore this year and I would never ever leave whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone loves to have fun and the teachers and staff really participate and have a great time. Johny V is the best principal because he really works with the students to have fun and parents are always impressed with how nice and polite he always is! FHS...Goooo Bulldogs!!!!!!!

I was a 9th grade student at fhs now im in 10th grade and i go to south lafourche high school. And fontainebleau is with out a doubt the best school ever!!!!hope yall have a really good time at school this year

The best school in Mandeville ! We moved here for this school My kid loves it.

This school is amazing! State GEE scores were published in the newspaper today - FHS was # 1 in St. Tammany parish. They attained the highest percentage of students that scored basic and above. More importantly, they had the highest number of students that scored adavnced and mastery in Math, English and Science. They came in a clsoe second in Social Studies. What impresses me the most about this achievement is that Fontainebleau has a very heterogenous student population. It draws from all socio-economic strata of the parish, not just the affluent areas. These scores indicate that they are committed to giving ALL their students the best education. They constantly raise expectations. For such a large school, the administration runs an efficient, disciplined and academically challenging school. WAY TO GO FHS! I AM SO PROUD TO BE A

I loved FHS. I went to a local Christian school in Covington and then transferred to FHS for my last two years of school. I felt the education, personal attention from teachers, extra help and attitude were all around better at Fontainebleau High. My only regret is the fact that my mom wasted so much money sending me to private school for my first two years of High school. I always felt safe at FHS and enjoyed the productive learning environment. I also feel like FHS does everything they can to help students prepare for college. I would recommend FHS and my children will definitely attend one day.

Last modified Fontainebleau High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.