Marrero, LA
Students enrolled: 1,104

Posted August 06, 2010
This is the best school my child has ever went to I highly recommend this school for any child

Posted May 27, 2009
Estell Elementary is one of the best schools my son attended for the whole 6 years.

Estelle Elementary School 3

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted March 31, 2008

Posted September 13, 2007
I believe the Principal is an excellent leader! She seems to care about the kids. This is my daughter and nieces second year at Estelle. My nieces went to C.T. Janet before attending Estelle and the experience was horrible! I love that the Principal and Teachers at Estelle encourages parental involvement. At C.T. Janet you had to make an appointment and be 'picked' to go on field trips with your child. You could not just volunteer. The transition was easy and I am so happy that we changed to Estelle. I only wish they has more extracurricular activites for grades other than fourth and fifth.

Posted August 30, 2007
This is my daughter second year here at Estelle. I have worked with the teachers as well as my child who has ADHD and I enjoy haveing the same teacher as she did last year. We had to adjust since Katrina. It was hard but with the Estelle's help and the faculty's help we were blessed, now my child is sucessful.

Posted April 03, 2007

Estelle Elementary School 4

Posted March 22, 2007
This is an excellent public school. The principal is caring and the special education program is good. The GIfted program is wonderful!

Estelle Elementary School 2

Posted March 07, 2007
Estelle Elementary was wonderful prior to 2005. Since that time the school seem to suffer from the lost of two very good assistant principals, who seemed to care more about the students than the principal does. Estelle does a wonderful job with the Special Needs students, but the faculty and staff seem to take the regular education students for granted, which is unfortunate. All students deserve to be treated with love and respect. Also, Estelle has an unusually low number of non-white student in its GEMS program. Often times, the parents of Non-white students are not even aware this program exist for those student who display exceptional academic ability. Estelle use to be a great school, but not any longer.

Estelle Elementary School
2800 Barataria Boulevard, Marrero, LA  70072
Last modified Estelle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Estelle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top